Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyMuh-ha-ha! Too funny Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Muh-ha-ha! Too funny Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:19 pm

This is a true story; it happened in Utah and was on the news!

A city councilman, Mark Easton, lives in this neighborhood. He had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built. Apparently, the new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance.

Mark and his new neighbor had some great arguments about this as you can imagine - not great feelings.

The new neighbor had to drop the roof line - no doubt at great expense.

Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate.

When they went to Mark's home to see the vent view, this is what they found...

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/pic00900.jpg

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/pic29168.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt098 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#2:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:55 pm

he been served

#3:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:33 pm

lol

#4:   Author: mehause Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:51 pm

Gotta love Utah, we have a much bigger sense of humor then people think. That neighbor kicks ass.

#5:   Author: Tangik Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:48 am

That one was pretty funny but this one is a classic.

http://www.iowclan.com/azdgdatinglite/view.php?l=&id=00001

#6:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:07 am

:twisted: :twisted: :sign_10for10 Owned!!!!

#7:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:18 am

lol ownage xP

btw is that nortie? lol xP

#8:  haha Author: OmegaBlade Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:05 am

Haha nice one. Thnx for posting it beck. :lol:

#9:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:49 am

AHA! yes that is nortie, back when we first had our web host and were being stupid with some of the features.

#10:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:53 am

Here is the full story btw:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/ventcover.asp

i would have done that also considering that it cost him like a total of 28,000 extra to build his house due to complaints.

#11:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Forget the asshole of a neighbor, those vents are sick. If I owned my own place, I would have the contractors over here tomorrow.

#12:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Whoracle wrote: › Forget the asshole of a neighbor, those vents are sick. If I owned my own place, I would have the contractors over here tomorrow.

u mean contractors in canada? thought u made ur homes outta sticks and clay, my bad

:smt040 :smt040 :smt096 :smt096 :smt040 :smt040

:owned

:poop

#13:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:59 pm

dude, you dont even have the false stereotype correct. Canada's stereotypical housing is an igloo, fool. youre thinking of panama (<-some people will get that)

#14:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:15 pm

Whoracle wrote: › dude, you dont even have the false stereotype correct. Canada's stereotypical housing is an igloo, fool. youre thinking of panama (<-some people will get that)

yes igloos, i get it, but u ruined it for me fuzz, ruined it

#15:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:33 pm

Whoracle wrote: › dude, you dont even have the false stereotype correct. Canada's stereotypical housing is an igloo, fool. youre thinking of panama (<-some people will get that)

Yeah what a fucking retard, we live in igloos. Jeez.
Instruments of WarComedyMuh-ha-ha! Too funny Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.