Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMarkooo Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:47 am

oh btw .. if your looking for a wall hax while watching a demo ... type ... /r_shownormals 1 ... and you can clearly see

#17:  i told u Author: OmegaBlade Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:51 pm

I told u he was wall hacking... I am good. :P :D

#18:  Re: i told u Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:36 pm

OmegaBlade wrote: › I told u he was wall hacking... I am good. :P :D

I think its already ur 3rd post. In 1st and 2nd one you were nowhere even close to being sure hes a hax. So you are as good as your connection.

#19:  Re: i told u Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:26 am

mayol wrote: ›
OmegaBlade wrote: › I told u he was wall hacking... I am good. :P :D

I think its already ur 3rd post. In 1st and 2nd one you were nowhere even close to being sure hes a hax. So you are as good as your connection.

from the wise words of a chicagoan:

omega, uve been treated

#20:  Oops Author: OmegaBlade Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:55 am

:oops: Oops

#21:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:35 pm

Just got around to watching this, and with shownormals, it's clear as day he's a wallhax. I HATE THESE FUCKING CHEATING ASSFUCKS! Why can't people just play the game with their own abilities? Fucking shit.....

Oh, and I think he aimbots too - man, no one is that fucking accurate with akimbos from as far away as he's shooting. I don't know what his accuracy was, but I suspect aimbot as well. :two_cents
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMarkooo Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.