Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverdoze - wallhax at the minimum imho Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: Ace Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:47 pm

wallhax!

#17:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 pm

Can someone provide me the times he usually plays on our server? Give me your local time zone as well so I can convert to mine. I'll either get on myself or monitor via remote console from work. I have never played with this guy, to my knowledge.

Whoracle - watch the demo, it's pretty short, at least to see what we're talking about - maybe 5 minutes. I'd like to hear what you think about the two sequences in question.

#18:   Author: Ace Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 pm

hes on the server right now-

#19:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:27 pm

Ace wrote: › hes on the server right now-

Hi Frosty.

Lame Locked

#20:   Author: razi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:40 pm

just talked with some of the higher ups in TWL...and through some mutual investigation with his current guid he apparently has a history of hax...apparently he has like 20 guids linked to several ips..can beck or nort check his ip to see if it is similar to 71.19.32.156 which he has been banned for?

doze:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=16554
http://charles.oder.us/ET/pics/butchji/pb000068.png

and i asked about some other members of his clan that have frequented this server as of late...s'xero is a hacker too as well

s'xero = eclipse (71.54.68.247)
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=21391

feel free to ban both if ip's match up. once a hacker always a hacker in my book.

#21:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:51 pm

AH-HA! Yes, very similar - and a check on both IP addresses is the exact same city.

Well now...the plot thickens.

I just snapped off about 20 pb screenshots myself (haven't seen them yet) so we'll see..... Cool

IP address info:
IP address: 71.19.32.156 (copy)
IP country: Canada
IP Address state:
IP Address city: Hamilton
IP latitude: 43.250000
IP longitude: -79.833298
ISP: Mountain Cablevision
Organization: Mountain Cablevision

#22:   Author: razi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Wunderbar!!!!

#23:   Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 pm

Lol you realy hate em Very Happy

#24:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:23 pm

ROFL

Look at this:

That is one of many, the rest later, I gotta go now.

#25:   Author: razi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm

he must have turned up the bot settings with sten, very short demo <2mins of his xhair snapping like crazy with sten.

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/doze-stenftl.zip

#26:   Author: Karnivore Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:31 pm

SO IS HE HACKING?!!?!??

VERDICT, VERDICT!!!

#27:   Author: OnSlaught313 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:41 pm

Burn the Witch i mean BAN THE BITCH

#28:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:41 pm

The fuckers guilty,and who brought it up the very first time?? Thats right Nubby.I accept apologies from everyone that doubted me.Epic especially for sticking up for the haxing fruitcake. Born Leet

#29:   Author: epIc Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:45 pm

I wasn't sticking up for him, I was just putting out the points in which we could not ban him for. A lot of the scenarios people throw out is utter bullshit. As I said before, I'll believe it when I find enough evidence to prove he was. If this last demo is enough for a ban, then go ahead and ban. I'm just supporting a fair 'trial' for someone that we were not 100% sure of.

So who's the lame ass now? Im with stupid

#30:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:51 pm

LOL Dick!
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverdoze - wallhax at the minimum imho Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.