Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyMuh-ha-ha! Too funny Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:13 am

yeah, i heard canadians live in igloo's and they still havent figured out that installinga furnace in your igloo is counter productive to preventing it from melting. So how about those bobsled races?

#17:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:24 am

igloos are hella warm. I did make one maybe 5 years back, it was probly 15x15'. not like i live in the coldest part of canada (in which case, i live in the area with probably the weakest winters) but it was warm enough inside to not need to have a coat on. youd never need a furnace.

#18:   Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:37 am

Whoracle wrote: › dude, you dont even have the false stereotype correct. Canada's stereotypical housing is an igloo, fool. youre thinking of panama (<-some people will get that)

Haha! Yeah panamians are gheys living in clay houses with dog bitches down their knees. We have a friend that lived there and told us his said live story.

#19:   Author: Clanless Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:03 pm

Nice Dating profile there, Nort ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kinda picky arent ya?

hehehe

#20:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:34 pm

i was and could make a very snappy come back to this about i love them and leave them and that you are getting my sloppy seconds. but i will refrain!
I am actually dating someone now, her pic is on my myspace
Instruments of WarComedyMuh-ha-ha! Too funny Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.