Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhich one of you fuckers?!?

#1:  Which one of you fuckers?!? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:33 am

Got me so god damn drunk last night.

I got so drunk that I couldn't play and then I was supposed to drive down to the wifes house and couldn't do that. Now I'm in hot water.

I of course blamed it on you guys.

So which one was it?

#2:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 am

It was me

#3:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 am

I can always count on you Venom

#4:  Re: Which one of you fuckers?!? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:35 am

Just remember you got into a game of drinking shots every time you got killed. Very Happy

#5:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Haha.. I don't remember taking any shots.. I dont think that I was involved in that. Did nort start the drinking game again?

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:32 pm

It was Sakura. Blame her for everything.

Also LOL

#7:  Re: Which one of you fuckers?!? Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Mario .....blame it on Mario the french Canadian who drink all the time. For sure it will work.....Wink

#8:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
It was Sakura. Blame her for everything.

Also LOL

Why me, I wasn't even on the server so shut your trap boy Razz

#9:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:19 am

I vaguely remember playing et last friday. The night started out i remember that, but when i left the server, made food, and went to bed is all a vague drunken blur. So i suspect you probably can blame me neurosis....

#10:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › I vaguely remember playing et last friday. The night started out i remember that, but when i left the server, made food, and went to bed is all a vague drunken blur. So i suspect you probably can blame me neurosis....
okay venom....

#11:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › It was Sakura. Blame her for everything.

Also LOL
'

I thought it was always Winnie's Fault. was a tag team setup?

#12:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Sgt. Hobbs wrote (View Post): ›
Jayd wrote (View Post): › It was Sakura. Blame her for everything.

Also LOL
'

I thought it was always Winnie's Fault. was a tag team setup?

I was there briefly but not much. You can only blame yourself Neuro for your drunken stupor Razz
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhich one of you fuckers?!?

Generated using printer-friendly.