Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerAnother one bites the dust!

#1:  Another one bites the dust! Author: Karnivore Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:12 pm

As the topic says, this guy is gone and i would like to see if i am able to post a demo. I have never done it before so bare with me here Wink

Ok.. at first (i feel a need to narrate) the guy doesnt seem to hack.. as it shows in demo i said that.. but in the last mintue or so.. ohh man, you watch Razz

Neo goes down Michael Jackson style.

EDIT: run a search for
karni
and the file should be displayed as neo hacks.

#2:   Author: Tangik Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:22 pm

I saw this guy last night, I knew he had a bot but the moment I went spec he turned it off... Bastard!!!

#3:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:51 pm

from the looks of it, looks like karni had one too Razz

#4:   Author: OnSlaught313 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:03 pm

hey karni i was on the pub at 1est and a guy named neo was on had no color in name so it didnt match your neo. didnt really do much but i grabbed his guid incase, not sure if you have the other guys.

*EDIT* was a different guy saw the same guy though later and Stevo banned him again...

Last edited by OnSlaught313 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5:   Author: Gimli Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:18 pm

I was on pub, and same guy came back on.... he admitted it too.....

because he said bans ain't hard to get around..........

same exact color combo in name 2

#6:   Author: Matt5 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:28 pm

lol ya he was on a min ago seems he is from aus... lol

ummmm I sit their watching splatter ladder to see whos on the iow server Rolling Eyes
if ya wondering how i knew he was on...

#7:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:09 am

Matt5 wrote: › lol ya he was on a min ago seems he is from aus... lol

ummmm I sit their watching splatter ladder to see whos on the iow server Rolling Eyes
if ya wondering how i knew he was on...

Raise ur hand if u believe in that BS

*looks* no hands raised

#8:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 am

Well you could also use a number of sources to see who's on a server or not. I use ET Manager. So it's believable. But Matt a bit of advice I was once given trying to fraud our provincial auto insurance company. Don't explain yourself unless you are asked or have to, it just sounds like your lying. :]

#9:   Author: OmegaBlade Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:15 pm

Quizzle wrote: › But Matt a bit of advice I was once given trying to fraud our provincial auto insurance company. Don't explain yourself unless you are asked or have to, it just sounds like your lying. :]

OMG quizzle
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerAnother one bites the dust!

Generated using printer-friendly.