Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:  Re: Extremely disappointing
I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

Download Post
ontheqt
neurosis wrote (View Post): › I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

I’m really pissed right now. I posted about not running regulars off the server and the first night of ET after all this discussion, it happens again. For the life of me, I really can’t understand why someone would do this now. WTF

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I'm pretty stunned by this tbh. I feel kind of foolish and ignorant of any problems because I honestly didn't know they existed. I don't get on TS, and generally don't chat too much, so if there are issues or problems, I can only say that I wasn't intentionally ignoring or allowing these things, but that I was ignorant of their effect on people. Its hard to distinguish between friendly banter and abuse, so fwiw I apologize to you, neuro.

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
neurosis wrote (View Post): ›
I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

Instead of leaving, why not take it up with BECK and the rest of the admins to see if disciplinary action can be taken against the members responsible for whatever happened? Of course we can't stop you from leaving but even if you do decide to leave I'd love to get the behavior that caused you to leave to be addressed.

ontheqt wrote (View Post): ›
I’m really pissed right now. I posted about not running regulars off the server and the first night of ET after all this discussion, it happens again. For the life of me, I really can’t understand why someone would do this now. WTF

Wth :(

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
I know anto stopped playing because her lag to the server was really bad once mav switched to texas. From all our switches with mav i have seen QOS gong downhill, Perhap we need to look at changing hosts? i realize i havent kicked in my annual $200 this year but i could if needed to change hosts to costlier server, but better ping and gaming experience for our outlier players?

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
Also. If this follows the normal trend. It gets slow toward end of july thru august as people are preparing to go back to school, move into their dorm rooms, etc...I expect it should start picking back up in September like it always does. I also will start playing again in September. I just wanted to take a little break.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
The server was already in texas. It was just moved to a different data center, so relative hops shouldn't be that much different.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
thats the last switch, i am talking about when we used to have it hosted in chicago, but then mav moved us to texas. lol

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
Hi! This thread has been hijacked!

Download Post
bearcat*
Subject:  
I would like to see xp save. Being an engie with no xp is no fun.
Even if you have a time limit like of ten days. No show zero xp.

No bots,

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
mayol wrote (View Post): › Hi! This thread has been hijacked!

Hey ex-mayol!!!! long time no see!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
ex - you should play, bro!

Download Post
mayol
Quote: › ex - you should play, bro!

Not a chance. I'd rather just log in once a year to leave irrelevant comment ;)

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: