Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

sum1else
Subject:  Possible old maps
I just found my old original ET install that has a bunch of maps. I'm not sure if there are any that we have lost throughout time, but it's possible. I'll have to check to see if there's anything to add to the server that we had back in the day. Sadly, this doesn't have the files from my first clan, back in '04-'05 with the good version of Assault, but it's possible I do have a good version of it, unlike the one we currently have.

Though, taking another look, I do have some beta versions of assault from '03-'04, so it's possible one of them is better than the current one we have. I'll have to go through and play the different versions. There's literally like 5 different versions of assault in there, let alone the other maps.

On a side note, I also found some screenshots and demos going back to '09, and there are some definite old IoW names and server regulars in there. I've only looked at the screenshots, which there are only a few (most accidental), but some of them bring back the nostalgia if anybody is interested in reliving the past.

I also have JvIastermind's color viewer if anybody wants it. I had version 1.0 and 2.0, but I just deleted 1.0. Kind of unnecessary now that ET allows you to preview colors more easily in the console, but if somebody wants it, I have it. That is, provided you're on Windows and not on Linux like allagor since it's an exe.

Last edited by sum1else on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Download Post
sum1else
Subject:  Re: Possible old maps
There's also some stopwatch maps from etpro, though most of the maps in that folder are listed as etpro only, but there is a sw_fueldump in there that might be promising if we don't have it.

Download Post
Jayd
sum1else wrote (View Post): › On a side note, I also found some screenshots and demos going back to '09, and there are some definite old IoW names and server regulars in there. I've only looked at the screenshots, which there are only a few (most accidental), but some of them bring back the nostalgia if anybody is interested in reliving the past.

I'd be interested in seeing those if you want to post them in an Imgur album or something.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
If anyone has PK3 files they want to add to the map pool, please put them on a file share somewhere and I'd be glad to add them to the pool.

Download Post
sum1else
I working on uploading the images into an imgur gallery for you JayD. There's only 13 of them, but I had forgotten about some of the people.

I have to go through the pk3s that I have whenever I have some free time, which could take a while. If anybody else wants to take a look at them as well, let me know and I'll find some way to get them to you.

Download Post
sum1else
Here's the link to the album. Hopefully you can view it after their godawful update to the site they did last year.

https://imgur.com/a/sMCByan

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
I can see them, thanks!

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: