Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
Well I wouldn't buy Metro Exodus full price anyway, I was going to wait for it to be $15 or even $10 so that might be next year when it gets on Steam. I wonder if the bigger cut to developers from the Epic Store will make up for the drop in sales (because I'm sure there will be one) unless Epic is also forking out $$ since it's a marketing operation to drag people to their platform.

Apex has been a lot of fun so far. I like it!

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
Apex looks like fortnite for adults

Download Post
NOITOM
Subject:  
Apex is cool. Longer time to kill makes it more skillful (at least it feels that way on Xbox,) and selecting a "class" is different and welcome. Other then that, mainly Black Ops 4 cause that's all my friends will play. Yea, that's right mofos 5th prestige.

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
Haha @Motion. I installed and starting to play Metro Exodus on my Xbox One S. I am definitely loving it and it was so worth the wait!

Download Post
sum1else
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
Kingdom Hearts 3

Download Post
LiQuId
Subject:  
Anthem

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
LiQuId wrote (View Post): › Anthem

I play Anthem too, but the drop rate for master works is shit considering you have to actually get MWs with good rolls to do Grand Master 2. Plus there is not enough content.. It was released way to early.. I'm sick of playing games that are not actually good until a year after release.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Stop buying that garbage at release then. You're part of the problem

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): › Stop buying that garbage at release then. You're part of the problem

Facts. #VoteWithYourWallet

Download Post
Anto*
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
League of legends and Civ 6.
I managed to defeat King in a 1 v 1 but I'm struggling to defeat 4 of them. Whenever I'm close to either culture victory or science they get it first because of the bonus, and when I take down 1 to take their science and continue with the rest they're ahead me and can't defeat them. #Sad

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): › Stop buying that garbage at release then. You're part of the problem

I agree.. I'm done buying games that are released 12 months too soon

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
I downloaded the game called Deceit on Steam. It is a free to play and I'm going to see if we can get a few people to play something different. Deceit on Steam

Download Post
miller
Subject:  
I'm trying to play Apex but I literally haven't gotten a kill yet and its been like 5 hours

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Page 23 of 23

Jump to: