Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

What else are you playing?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I play BF2 on the PC sometimes. And I think Obi Wan just came out too.

Captain
1254 Points

USA US Tennessee
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 am   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Not really a game but kinda. Rocksmith. Got a cheap elec guitar for Christmas bout 5yrs ago and its been sitting collecting dust. I have renewed interest as my daughter (6yo) has been taking piano lessons. Been shaving some hours off my ET time to try to learn.

Download Post  No rating  
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I also signed up my 6yo for piano lessons this year Smile

Brigadier General
Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I just picked up Subnautica so I'm going to be playing around with that Very Happy

Captain
Captain
1254 Points

USA US Tennessee
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:50 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Re-post:

Looks like Who has jumped on this, so I thought I would share again. Fun and free shooter, was originally a Q3 mod but now stand-alone. Updated game engine, most console commands, bindings and scripting the same as ET.

Urban Terror - free to play shooter, mainly TDM, CTF, LMS

Originally was a Q3 mod, but now available standalone with updated engine (ioquake3) similar to etlegacy. Used to play it alot prior to RTCW and ET

www.urbanterror.info

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Battlefield V on PS4

Brigadier General
Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

I'm currently playing through all of the Kingdom Hearts games in preparation for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Download Post  No rating  
Sakura
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I recently downloaded to try the 1 shot demo of the remake of Resident Evil 2 to try.

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Resident Evil 2 remake and Battlefield V

Retired
52 Points

United Kingdom UK England
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Apex legends and The Division

Download Post  No rating  
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

CS:GO Mad

I've read good things about Ring of Elysium and Apex Legends and I might try one or the other or both

Retired
Retired
52 Points

United Kingdom UK England
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

try Apex its quite fresh for a BR game

Download Post  No rating  
Sakura
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

In two weeks I will be picking up Metro Exodus for my Xbox One S. We shall see what that is like.

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sakura wrote (View Post): › In two weeks I will be picking up Metro Exodus for my Xbox One S. We shall see what that is like.

removed from steam and made the game an Epic store exclusive until feb 2020. lots of pirating gonna be going on because of it

Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
Sakura wrote (View Post): › In two weeks I will be picking up Metro Exodus for my Xbox One S. We shall see what that is like.

removed from steam and made the game an Epic store exclusive until feb 2020. lots of pirating gonna be going on because of it

Lol yup

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic