Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Sin
Subject:  
Jayd wrote (View Post): › I've been playing with my dick a lot lately.
Mini games don't count

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Touché

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Rocket League

Minecraft

Path of Exile

Elder Scrolls Online

Been thinking about grabbing Factorio, I watched Beck play it and thought it looked interesting way back when. For some reason it just feels like an itch that needs scratching.

Download Post
gatorhead
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
Urban Terror - free to play shooter, mainly TDM, CTF, LMS

Originally was a Q3 mod, but now available standalone with updated engine (ioquake3) similar to etlegacy. Used to play it alot prior to RTCW and ET

www.urbanterror.info

Download Post
NOITOM
Subject:  
ESO a pretty fun game. If anyone's ever up for some Xbox sex MoTionzzzzz is the GT. Been playing Bf1 and fortnite mainly.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
With Dirty Bomb dying a slow death I've been looking for other games so I got R6 Siege last week and I'm not sure how much time I'm willing to invest because of the low TTK. I think some of you also have that game so if you still play it, feel free to hit me up

I also grabbed Destiny 2 since it is/was free but it's already boring after the first few hours

I'm proud I haven't launched Fortnite in like 6 weeks

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
Alien Isolation, Broforce, Metro Last Light Redux and soon GTA V :)

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
I did enjoy both Metro Redux games especially at a time when I was craving more Stalker game (Stalker 2, where are you)

The 3rd Metro game should be out next year.

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›
I did enjoy both Metro Redux games especially at a time when I was craving more Stalker game (Stalker 2, where are you)

The 3rd Metro game should be out next year.

Yep Metro Exodus comes out in February of next year. I am excited for that :)

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › With Dirty Bomb dying a slow death I've been looking for other games so I got R6 Siege last week and I'm not sure how much time I'm willing to invest because of the low TTK. I think some of you also have that game so if you still play it, feel free to hit me up

I also grabbed Destiny 2 since it is/was free but it's already boring after the first few hours

I'm proud I haven't launched Fortnite in like 6 weeks

Fortnite is gay

Destiny 2 sucks until end game content, but then it's quite fun. A few of us have it now

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I'm totally down for some R6 siege sometime. That game is a lot of fun. Coming from DB and ET you have to change your playstyle though, but it's quite rewarding if you stick to it. It takes ultra focus and patience, every single movement you make in the game leaves a sound for the enemy to hear. Yeah it has low TTK but it's more of a cat and mouse fight than a straight up gunfight, so the fights sometimes take awhile.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I'm in a gaming rut. I have a modest PC so I'm not down for most newer games. I mostly play SW Battlefront 2 on PS4 when I'm not on PC. I keep pulling out old games trying to get an interest in them again but get bored quickly.

BTW - For PS4: https://xim.tech/ + G502 8)

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
Man you must be pwning with the kb & mouse! Is SWBF2 cross platform?

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
It's not cross platform. And actually, I don't feel that I play as well as I expected I would. But it makes it easier for me because I suck with the controller. I guess I'm marginally better on kb+mouse. The worst is that I try and do BF2 shit in ET :lol: But there is a weapon in BF2 called 'Barrage' that is basically the Riflenade, has the exact same feel and physics, so I pretty much own with that. And no one uses it.

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): › But there is a weapon in BF2 called 'Barrage' that is basically the Riflenade, has the exact same feel and physics, so I pretty much own with that. And no one uses it.

*purchases BF2*

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Page 21 of 23

Jump to: