Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

Las Vegas roll call - Who In

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm   Post subject:  Las Vegas roll call - Who In Back to top 

So i need to get an idea if i have enough that will goto a dance club wednesday night. I am looking to book VIP at a club called the light. I will cover the initial cost. My options are a table of 6 or table of 8. Not sure if everyone is in. i can get the 8. if we have enough i can get the 6. otherwise i will just buy the individual tickets online for anyone interested. Clubs is nort's native element. Riaz will testify to that. I know Jason and I are in, and i suspect riaz will be. As for the others it is free entry (cuase i buying the vip package) and at leats 1 bottle of vodka to start.

Download Post  No rating  
LiQuId
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
5016 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i'm game

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm just trying to picture Venom's big gumpy ass getting down with it at a dance club

El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL - i cant picture that either to be honest!

Download Post  No rating  
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Never been to a dance club before. I picture Jersey Shore. Not my kinda thing. 1 bottle of vodka per person?

El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

iof nothing else, since some are not sure, i can just purchase entry for us all which gives us priority plus open bar to midnight. kinda thinking that will be the way to go and it is a lot less Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

so point is, if you interested in express enry and open bar to midnight. let me know. place opens at 9 pm. if i recall.

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

and based on initial discussion. i think will cost me less to just buy everyone express entry, which includes open bar to midnight, as i expect some of you may leave early Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Did the math. fuck it. no vip. i will buy indifcual ticket. espress antry and open bar to midnight. let me know who is in. So far i have riaz, jason and me

Download Post  No rating  
neurosis
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm still thinking about it. I don't usually hang in clubs like that. I'm not sure how long I would be able to handle that mind numbing dance music. Is it expensive to get in?

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I did the match. If i were to pay for express entry with open bar to midnight for each of us. it would only run me around $250. So half the cost of a VIP table with a single bottle, and you can drink as much as you want in like a 3 hour time frame

Download Post  No rating  
neurosis
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote (View Post): ›
I did the match. If i were to pay for express entry with open bar to midnight for each of us. it would only run me around $250. So half the cost of a VIP table with a single bottle, and you can drink as much as you want in like a 3 hour time frame

$250 for how many people?

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote (View Post): › and based on initial discussion. i think will cost me less to just buy everyone express entry, which includes open bar to midnight, as i expect some of you may leave early Smile

Learn to read nuerosis! i said COST ME to buy EVERYONE express entry. So i am pretty sure that means i will pay for everyone entry that wants to go, So that $280 would be my max cost for all 7 of us to go. I need to know by this friday who all is interested for sure, so i can purchase online ahead of time. As that costs less
I was a little off in my math. Will cost me around $280 total, not $250. Still less than a VIP table, as i would have to pay $750 (for a table of 7) for that and it only comes with the first bottle.

ONLINE PRE-PAID TICKET PURCHASERS WILL RECEIVE

EXPRESS ENTRY + OPEN BAR FOR THIS EVENT UNTIL MIDNIGHT

Males = $38.40 per person x 6 males = 230.40
Females = 25.60 per person x2 = 51.20
Total for nort if everyone wants to go = 281.60
Cost to Nuero to go = Nothing more than admitting he is norts biatch and likes it when daddy treats him to free drinks! HA! SUCK IT NEURO!

Last edited by Nort on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Just identify as female and you can get in for much less!

El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nuero could pass for female, cuz he is nort's biatch!

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic