Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Getserved
Subject:  
I should be ok, I have played on other servers after I downgraded, this and dri are the only silent servers i actually care about.
I chose to appeal because I have nothing to do. I have the same config. If you feel that is whats right, Thats your choice.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Be patient. We're discussing the possibility of removing the ban.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
Getserved wrote (View Post): ›
I should be ok, I have played on other servers after I downgraded, this and dri are the only silent servers i actually care about.
I chose to appeal because I have nothing to do. I have the same config. If you feel that is whats right, Thats your choice.
ok thanks
:)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I should probably have updated. The admins discussed and decided to let the ban run its course.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): ›
I should probably have updated. The admins discussed and decided to let the ban run its course.
well.. i guess ill see you in september...

Download Post
bearcat*
Subject:  
And then

Download Post
Vitorcr
Subject:  Re: Recent ban error

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
LMAO Vitor!

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
Haha Vitor

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
LOL

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
I am willing to let you go on tieam viewer to utilize my computer and see that there is no cheats absolutely no cheats and no history of a cheat.... or is this because yall dont like me?

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I am willing to let you go on tieam viewer to utilize my computer and see that there is no cheats absolutely no cheats and no history of a cheat.... or is this because yall dont like me?
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now, we're fresh out of sympathy. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce to defend their name. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.
Oh my preach.. to my understanding I am trying to get unbanned and hurt no one. If I can get the silent forums to say i wasnt hacking can i get unabnned?

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  Re: Recent ban error
The decision has already been made, wait until your ban is up

Download Post

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: