Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

admin abuse by totes

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
razi
IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 pm   Post subject: Bad ! admin abuse by totes Back to top 

totes under alias told me tonight to play on FA server and when i replied sure if she joins so i can frag her there i get muted for 333s
clearly not mature enough for her levels
please discuss

Download Post  No rating  
Jayd
Retired
Retired
36465 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I do feel like maybe she goes overboard with mutes sometimes but it's not all that often IMO. Just when people piss her off.

Did you try talking to her via PM afterwards to ask her why? Maybe she meant it as a joke.

Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Major
Major
9538 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Razi, haters going to hate. Five mute is a smoke break, toke break. Ever thought of /ignore people who bug you. Be a man like flo and take it on the chin like he does everyday when on.

Actually your lucky Razi, she doesn't even talk to me no more and I've done nothing wrong to her except like her. Count your blessings.

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I wouldn't take it personal Raz. For about a year or so Nort used to change my player level to "norts little bitch". Its all in good fun. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Download Post  No rating  
razi
IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

if your higher level IOW admin chooses to abuse you - you knew what you were getting into when you joined the clan.
it seems you guys are justifying her behavior but i did not join the clan because that isn't my kind of humor. i should be exempt from whatever emotional whim she is feeling at the moment.

Download Post  No rating  
neurosis
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: admin abuse by totes Back to top 

For what its worth, I wasn't in IOW at that time.. I joined IOW because I liked the fact that the admins here weren't anal and actually had a sense of humor.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We don't condone what she did razi. We'll discuss it in the admin forums. Thanks for reporting it. You're a loooong time regular. While yes, us higher admins will mess with some of our lower members and friends, even I'm guilty of that, you won't see us abusing others. And if they do, it's appreciated when someone brings it to our attention.

Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:36 pm   Post subject:  Re: admin abuse by totes Back to top 

While I don't condone it, I mean, I don't even condone what I do sometimes the next day, have you every tried not being a dick? That typically is a good way to not get people to mess with you.

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

While i am parsing logs, I did look into this. This one started with totes.

23:20:12 say: ^nLets ^6Fighting ^nLove: razi go back to fa

Razi responded joking back
23:20:27 say: ^7=^3F^7|^3A^7=ra^3Z^7i: but then i cant pwn ur trolling ass

Totes came back with these 2 comments giving him shit back:

23:20:40 say: ^nLets ^6Fighting ^nLove: no one has pwned anything since 2006

and razi responding
23:20:50 say: ^7=^3F^7|^3A^7=ra^3Z^7i: play on FA and ill frag u there

Totes
23:20:56 say: ^nLets ^6Fighting ^nLove: why u belong with fa

After that some williwonka but a !ban razi advertising, as a joke i assume since razi was just responding to the discussion that totes had started.

Then razi and williwonka are talking, razi responds with a legit remark, as he wasnt hte one that first brought up FA, and is just responding to conversation:

23:21:48 say: ^7=^3F^7|^3A^7=ra^3Z^7i: ur the one advertising lol Very Happy

and out of the blue totes does mute him, maybe it was meant as a joke, but obviously razi didnt take it that way.

23:22:16 say: ^nLets ^6Fighting ^nLove: !mute razi 333 stfu for a min you know it all little shit

and folowing that mute jayd plays a !play adminabuse. LOL

To there you have it. This incidient has been investigated and razi is correct. He was not being disrespectful. Nowhere did he name call, or personally attack anyone, and all his responses were in context to the conversation of FA that totes had started.

On behalf of the admins Razi, I apologize.

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic