Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

Sin's meaningless list

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
bearcat*
Major
Major
9538 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin the "ET critic"
So Sin and Kroc first like to thank you on what you said about me. It means a lot to me that what I try to bring through hard work to the game. Every time I spawn it's a uphill battle because of my weakness of face to face combat. Have to admit Sin on day break when you were spec ing me with the object it was a gusty move to wait for allies to open the doors and go thru, drop behind the run to the ladder and jumped out the window. Would of been a beast mode move of the night if I didn't get ahead of myself and run beside shocker (on allies). Almost fooled him too.

The post I found informative on the players how they are playing today. Didn't like the tiering and thought you some people in the wrong places. Rated too high or too low but these are your opinion.

The one issue I have with game right now is "where are my medics" "why am I dying alone by the objective"
Pretty much very medic you claim are good have ran past me to do their own thing. Not saying every time but a high percentage time. Anto at IOW is the best medic no doubt.
Once again great post interesting read

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

haha - I laughed my ass off reading this.. probably pretty spot on. Im surprised that I wasn't on the C-Tier. Smile

Download Post  No rating  
V2A2V2A2M
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
17505 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Where the fuck did the energy to write this dissertation about a quake 3 engine player base come from?

Download Post  Rating: Worth a look  
HalfBak3d
Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › Where the fuck did the energy to write this dissertation about a quake 3 engine player base come from?

The same place you found the energy to play EverQuest Project1999

Download Post  No rating  
V2A2V2A2M
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
17505 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

HalfBak3d wrote (View Post): ›

The same place you found the energy to play EverQuest Project1999

Download Post  No rating  
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hahahahahahahahahahaha

El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › Where the fuck did the energy to write this dissertation about a quake 3 engine player base come from?

I agree neurosis. You got ranked higher than me when we both have the same weakness. Start off strong and get drunk... sin just had his panties in a bunch because when i get drunk i tell him, and everyone else off! ohh and SUCK IT NEUROSIS! I EARNED that right to tell you to suck it, after you went back to the hotel and passed out on me while i kept the party going! I WIN! SUCK IT!

Download Post  No rating  
neurosis
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I tried to quick quote that but my eye sight is getting so bad that I cant see what I'm quoting.. I cant proof read what I'm typing so I hope that its not too fucked up.

In my defense Nort lmao.. my boss was becoming a pain in the ass and starting to get out of hand.. I drug him out of there Razz I would have stayed all night although I was starting to get drunk off of those girly drinks that you kept recommending.

Download Post  No rating  
Jayd
Retired
Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

So I started reading this when Sin posted it and I was like "Ooo this gone be gud" And then decided to save it for later....later being never because I completely forgot about it until now.

As soon as I read the description for the C-Tier I started laughing. I knew he was just describing me to a T lol.

Nice list Sin, thanks for putting in the effort to write it all up and for having the guts to post it even though it might start an argument. I agree with most of it, and the descriptions on some definitely made me laugh.

Major
9538 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol, I blame JayD and this mango kush for bringing the bc*/wa out.
You need to add getserved* to the list.
Young kid, ok shot, plays only medic, no regards to team play, or objective, uses the server for self training to hopefully make one day on team usaetpro* and or team braziletpro*.
Looking at your tiers I couldn't place him anywhere, then I found it in the server rules. #17 med-n00bing. Describes him perfectly, but it's okay, I'm Out.

Brigadier General
Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sin's meaningless list Back to top 

Which one, Bearcat? There's two of them.

Download Post  No rating  
Anto*
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
3327 Points

Argentina
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

bearcat* wrote (View Post): › Lol, I blame JayD and this mango kush for bringing the bc*/wa out.
Young kid, ok shot, plays only medic, no regards to team play, or objective, uses the server for self training to hopefully make one day on team usaetpro* and or team braziletpro*.
Looking at your tiers I couldn't place him anywhere, then I found it in the server rules. #17 med-n00bing. Describes him perfectly, but it's okay, I'm Out.

He doens't deserve to be on the list. If anything, he would be under Flo.

Major
9538 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Which one? There's two of them?

USA player, ping 98, the one that connects with the three names. Sum1 I've been around the game long enough and my OCD always sounds alarm when somebody connects. I always look. Now you say there's two, I say they are mirror players then. They both do !hsstat and they both suck.
Flip a coin Sum1, flip a coin.

IoW Supporter
6007 Points

Brazil
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

bearcat* wrote (View Post): ›

LOL, that is actually pretty accurate, bearcat. I would add "shit talker who brags too much for his ordinary skills and non-existent team working".

Anto* wrote (View Post): ›
He doens't deserve to be on the list. If anything, he would be under Flo.

Nobody is under Flo. Even bots are above him, at least they can leave the spawn and do something useful Confused

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic