Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

BECK
Subject:  Ummmm.....

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  Re: Ummmm.....

Download Post
Here's whats coming! I'm the dog and Nort is the cat!

Spoilers: 

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Lol neuro.

@sir
Trying out Chemdog tonight.
http://www.wikileaf.com/strain/chemdawg/

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
I am eating a SNEEKERS bar

Download Post
Subject:  
I still have a bunch of truffles that I'm afraid to eat. After that brownie I think that I'm going to take a break for a while. ;)

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
I might not make it and if I do I won't be around long.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
Bak3d you're always putting your penis in things.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
neurosis wrote (View Post): › I still have a bunch of truffles that I'm afraid to eat. After that brownie I think that I'm going to take a break for a while. ;)
Ive had brownies that have really fucked me up. People that willy nilly offer "their" brownies to people are assholes, especially when its dosed to what they are used to, and not what a weed newby is used to.

Download Post
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Ive had brownies that have really fucked me up. People that willy nilly offer "their" brownies to people are assholes, especially when its dosed to what they are used to, and not what a weed newby is used to.

I had a surgery about four weeks ago. The guy that gave me the brownie got it from a medical dispensary. It was 100mg and he warned me to cut it in to pieces so I did. I was actually glad that he gave it to me because it helped pass the time and kept me from going nuts while I was down.

Still though, I think that I'll lay off of the edibles for a bit. ;)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Edibles can be really potent. I buy these little chocolate bars that are 80mg in 8 pieces. I usually do two at a time and and baked for the rest of the day.

Download Post
eve
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): › Lol neuro.

@sir
Trying out Chemdog tonight.
http://www.wikileaf.com/strain/chemdawg/

I grew chemdog for awhile with my uncle, for dispenseries its good shit ever hear of Afwreck ? thats good too lol

Download Post
Mistifire
Edibles are the only way I can get it to effect me. For a while we all thought I was immune, but it turns out I have to eat a decent amount to get anything from it.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
I think misti you just need to actually smoke some good weed. Not some crappy mex shit that gives everyone a headache.

Download Post
Mistifire
Lol, well it is Utah, but a weed connoisseur friend of mine one time said "ok, I guarantee this will fuck you up" he took two hits and gave me the rest, I killed it and then asked him when I should notice something, he was baffled.

Venom that is your quest if you choose to accept it, eventually somehow find me some weed that works.

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: