Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

BECK
Subject: Note Happy 10th Anniversary <IoW>
Wow ---- here we are - August 2015. The MIGHTY <IoW> clan is now 10 YEARS old!!!!

OMFG!

I can't believe it!

Salute first and foremost to Nort - for starting this thing going.

Second salute to the other early leaders:Wolverine, GodMantis, someone called Legend(that I never met) (anyone else)?

Third salute to the early members/leaders such as Stev0, ShellShocked, epic, jjDYNOmight, MadeInTheUSA, Karnivore, Onslaught, PistolPete, Krayz, JayD (still kicking it with us). Most of them gone, but not forgotten.

These were some of the people that welcomed a noob named BECKhanson to the server back in December 2005....

Final salute to all of you who have been here for years and years, some almost as long as me -- through thick and thin, keeping things rolling - our long time members/leaders V3nom, Allagor, HalfBak3d, V2, Sin, Sir Sux-A-Lot, MvP --- our other friends and former members/leaders (gone but not forgotten) - Mario, JvIastermind, Pumpkin, Quazi, Plan9, Quizzle, Miller, Scopey, SP, Apparition......I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. Damn I miss those dudes :(

Final-FINAL salute to our newer/newest members -- those who have joined in the last five years who have contributed your time on the server and in the clan to keep things fresh and new! So glad to have all of you on this journey with us for the next 10 years!

Thank you all for making <IoW> what it is!

Go read all our clan history here: http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewforum.php?f=53

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
Never realized when i started this clan 10 years ago it would still be around and going so strong in ET. We have a great "family" and it continues to attract people!

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
It's crazy to think that people who joined in the past 5 years are the new ones. XD

Thanks for starting this crazy band of brothers Nort, and thanks BECK for keeping it going. :)

Happy anniversary IoW!!!

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
i ran it for 5 years, beck has had it for 5 years...you never know the baton might be passed off. At least for me 5 years was enough running things, burned me out. Beck and I have different lives though, he is a family man and home more. where as i got divorced and started going out.

Download Post
ontheqt
Subject:  Re: Happy 10th Anniversary <IoW>

Download Post
V2A2V2A2M
Subject:  
We all need to play the DD game this friday.

& i don't mean dad dick.

Download Post
MrBlack
Happy Birthday IOW

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  

Download Post
omfgSP
Subject:  
Happy anniversary, IoW! =D

Download Post
mayol
Impressive but then think of all those tens of thousands of hours that could have been spent doing something else ;)

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
lol

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
hey ex, you spent tens of hours on our server :P

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
Happy birthday IoW!!

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
That's a long time. Congrats everyone who puts in the time and effort to keep the family alive. :)

Download Post
jemstar
Subject:  
Ten years is a great milestone for a gaming community!!

Well done on a great server and clan of nice peeps!!

Keep it up for another ten!!!

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: