Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Sin
Subject:  Any interest in playing RTS games?
I know I've talked to allagor and V2 recently about busting out some of the old and fun RTS games like Age of Empires and Age of Mythology. We should try to get something going since lately nobody has really been playing anything.

I was thinking we could for sure play AoM, but what about any others? I used to play a crap ton of Rise of Nations and Empire Earth games along with Command and Conquer Generals and Company of Heroes. So any of those would be super fun as well. Did anyone want to try and get any of these games going or was it just a nostalgia boner tease?

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
I suck at RTS but id give it a whirl

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I think AoM is a good one to start with. We just need V2 and Allagor to tell us what version they have so we can download the right version from a torrent. Then we can use hamachi or Evolve to lan with it.

Download Post
allagor
Subject:  
AOMGOLD (base game + titans expansion). Impossible to give you a link to the download I used. It was from a private tracker thats dead.

Also, AoM has direct IP connect options, so there shouldn't be a need for hamachi or evolve.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Hmmm... We could play et? :P

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  Re: Any interest in playing RTS games?
Link for anyone else that might want to play with us:
Spoilers: 
https://thepiratebay.am/torrent/6918942/Age_of_Mythology_Gold_Edition

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
I have CIV 4 and 5

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Sin wrote (View Post): › Link for anyone else that might want to play with us:
Spoilers: 

When I get to the download Malwarebytes flags one of the files as a Trojan dropper.

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
I'd love to play StarCraft with you guys, I also recently got Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes 2.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Coh is good. I played that online a few times.

Download Post
allagor
Subject:  
I tried Company of Heroes. Didn't like it. Uninstalled when I needed hard drive space a while back.

Download Post
Sin
HalfBak3d wrote (View Post): ›
Sin wrote (View Post): › Link for anyone else that might want to play with us:
Spoilers: 

When I get to the download Malwarebytes flags one of the files as a Trojan dropper.
It's a cracked game .exe, most of the time those come back as flagged. If it makes you feel any better, I have it installed and have already played it and nothing is coming up on my scans.

Download Post
V2A2V2A2M
Subject:  
This please me. I'm down for any RTS. I'm only good at warcraft 2.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I'd be willing to lose at company of heroes (1 or 2) if anyone wants to try that.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
Venom and I have played some civ 5 and Age of Wonders II and III. I just finished out playing Mount and Blade Warband. That one might be cool mutiplayer, i would certainly be happy to try that out. If it works like sngle player you start off lowly, but eventually we could either all go for kingdoms, or our own OR have one king with the rest of us being vassals and PWNING on the computer. I really dont know how it works multiplayer.
I also love axis and allies, and version of that. Sins of a Solar empire, have rise of nations. etc.. Just browse my steam list Sin. Most of mine are RTS or RPG strategy stuff.

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: