Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

BECK
Subject:  Map Suggestions?
I try and keep the server fresh, but its been a wihle since we added any new maps to the pool.

The pool is here: http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?t=6429

This is what I use to draw weekly maps from.

If there are any maps people want to see more often, please post here. If there are maps that you love that aren't in that pool, please post here (with a URL to download).

There are a few maps that are broken - not sure why but whenever I put them on things crash. If we have alternate versions of these maps, please get them to me:
1. Valhala
2. Kung Fu Grip
3. WTC Heist
4. Supply Depot (axis spawn bug)

So this is your chance to throw some more stuff into the pool! CANNONBALL STYLE!

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Oh Supply causes crashes? I was wondering why we always play Supply night lol

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
3. non-crashing version of Kung Fu Grip?

Download Post
ontheqt
Subject:  
Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
3. non-crashing version of Kung Fu Grip?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Oh but you edited your post so now no one's going to know WTF I mean with the #3 lol

Foolish old man! Learn how to internet.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Delete and other moderator functions are not available to mere peons like yourselves :admin

In all seriousness - Supply doesn't crash, it just has a bug where half the axis team spawn at the base spawn instead of the front gate. So axis is fucked right off the bat.

Yes - the kung fu grip I have now (which I was told at the time was Jecoliah's fixed version) has problems. Not sure what, more than likely some other type of conflict with another pk3 that we have. We had a different version of that map that didn't crash, but I lost it.

If there are other maps you want QT, please PM them to me or post here.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
For SD, selecting spawn point 3 during warmup should mitigate the issue (i.e. the bug) but IDK if this works 100% of the time

Download Post
ontheqt
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): › Delete and other moderator functions are not available to mere peons like yourselves :admin

In all seriousness - Supply doesn't crash, it just has a bug where half the axis team spawn at the base spawn instead of the front gate. So axis is fucked right off the bat.

Yes - the kung fu grip I have now (which I was told at the time was Jecoliah's fixed version) has problems. Not sure what, more than likely some other type of conflict with another pk3 that we have. We had a different version of that map that didn't crash, but I lost it.

If there are other maps you want QT, please PM them to me or post here.

With respect to Kung Fu Grip, I'm pretty certain all you need to fix is the Axis covie gun skin as this was a problem before.

With respect to other maps, just looking for multiple, permanent rotation 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3 type maps to be able to use. When I say permanent, I mean multiple always in the rotation (not just one switched out weekly). Having Purefrag, Chicken Bucket, etc. always available to vote would be helpful when server population is low.

Thanks!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
QT - that is my plan. But if there are more you want in here, great. Send me the links!

Also if you have this fixed covie gun skin, I'm going to need that somewhere.

Since we have it configured to only allow those maps for 9 or less players, I think that will be okay if we have more of these smaller arena maps that wont' show up to play during our "busy" times.

Download Post
allagor
Subject:  
Small map - http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=970

Somewhat large forest frag map - http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=2904

And try out their "test this map on our server" option, It'll host a temp server so that you can connect and run around the map.

Download Post
ontheqt
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): › QT - that is my plan. But if there are more you want in here, great. Send me the links!

Also if you have this fixed covie gun skin, I'm going to need that somewhere.

Since we have it configured to only allow those maps for 9 or less players, I think that will be okay if we have more of these smaller arena maps that wont' show up to play during our "busy" times.

I'm not a map guy.

Is this the map you used?

http://bunker.aaxxss.com/forums/files/file/47-kungfugrip-et-te/

It should have the fix.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
we should get that enormous flameguards map back on rotation

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
omfg, I forgot about that map. Flameguards LOL.

Yes QT, that looks like the same map (by name at least). (EDIT: Did a hex compare and they are exactly the same).

Maybe I'll try it out some day when no one is on and see if the errors I get make any sense.

@alla
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely check them out and get them on.

Download Post
ontheqt
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): › omfg, I forgot about that map. Flameguards LOL.

Yes QT, that looks like the same map (by name at least). (EDIT: Did a hex compare and they are exactly the same).

Maybe I'll try it out some day when no one is on and see if the errors I get make any sense.

@alla
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely check them out and get them on.

Note that only Axis players were getting kicked.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
We could add that HUGE LAG OF A MAP from LoTR

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: