Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

What else are you playing?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
LuneKnight
Retired
Retired
31257 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Im the same way sin, always trying something new. Makes for interesting but sometimes long games.

Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I played Five Nights at Freddy's today for the first time and I managed to survive up to day 3 before failing to the coyote. It scares me but I like it Smile

Retired
Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've been playing Magicka (we need to play this in 4-player co-op! It'll be wizard mayhem!), PixelJunk Shooter, Audiosurf and LIMBO as of late. I've bought 60+ games in the past month. Yeah...getting a bit carried away while I wait for my video card to arrive in the mail. XD

Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Winnie wrote (View Post): › Ok i have to ask WTF is Civ 5. I feel like i should know what it is but i don't so someone please explain.

If you're interested in Civ V, the Complete Edition of it is on sale for $12.25 (75% off) at Mac Game Store:
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3172/Civilization-V-The-Complete-Edition/

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Civilization 5 is a grand strategy game winnie. You control a civilization that is just starting out, think the stone age. You progress through the years with this one civilization, your in charge of advancing it. Teaching them new technologies, building more structures for them, churches, schools, barracks. You have to keep your civilization safe, so you have to have an army to fight off the enemies. If you play the game long enough, you'll go from having your villagers throw spears and shooting bows and arrows, to driving tanks and launching ballistic missiles. It takes awhile to get to that point though. And that's even if you stay alive. There are usually 10+ other generals just like you in the game, and that brings up another aspect of the game with politics. You can actually win the game now without fighting people. Its called a cultural victory.

I think its a great game. Every new match I start usually is pretty different than the last. Some matches can be really long though, we're talking 20-30 hours long sometimes. So.....play it at your own risk.

I'm playing for the cultural win now actually. I'm playing as the French this time (you like that Sir?). Its really addicting, I've even got one of my sons hooked on it now, he wants to play it all the damn time.

Here are some screenies winnie:

Spoilers: 

You start the game with a warrior and a settler. You have to explore and discover the entire planet, find other peoples (AI civs) and discover resources such as metals for mining, food for harvesting or animals you can hunt or domesticate for your own needs. So you build workers to build roads between your cities, build improvements (e.g. a mine to get to that gold reserve), all while researching new technologies to improve your cities and the units you build. You can even build "wonders" in your cities, such as the pyramids of giza (I have the "Great Pyramid of Paris" right now Razz). But yeah, its really fun to build a big army and start sacking cities, which I did in my last game playing as the Germans (go figure). But I wanted a different challenge this time, so I'm just trying to get as much culture as I can. Next I'm going to try and do the apollo program and get the tech win.

It really is a fantastic game, but you have to be willing to sit down and get sucked into it for hours upon hours. Its really have to quit playing.

El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Age of Wonders II

Download Post  No rating  
Sakura
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Got back into playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent Smile

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
Alien: Isolation

Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

warcraft 3 (:X) (for nostalgia)

Retired
Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor too. Great game!

Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Same here, awesome game.

Retired
32504 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:28 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Diablo III

Retired
Retired
52 Points

United Kingdom UK England
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:27 am   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Alien Isolation - The Evil Within Both Fuck Yeah

Download Post  No rating  
Sakura
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have been playing I am Bread and its freaking hilarious!

General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:27 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

sucked into Civ: Beyond Earth. Thumbs Up

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic