Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

LuneKnight
Subject:  
Im the same way sin, always trying something new. Makes for interesting but sometimes long games.

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
I played Five Nights at Freddy's today for the first time and I managed to survive up to day 3 before failing to the coyote. It scares me but I like it :)

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
I've been playing Magicka (we need to play this in 4-player co-op! It'll be wizard mayhem!), PixelJunk Shooter, Audiosurf and LIMBO as of late. I've bought 60+ games in the past month. Yeah...getting a bit carried away while I wait for my video card to arrive in the mail. XD

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Winnie wrote (View Post): › Ok i have to ask WTF is Civ 5. I feel like i should know what it is but i don't so someone please explain.

If you're interested in Civ V, the Complete Edition of it is on sale for $12.25 (75% off) at Mac Game Store:
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3172/Civilization-V-The-Complete-Edition/

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Civilization 5 is a grand strategy game winnie. You control a civilization that is just starting out, think the stone age. You progress through the years with this one civilization, your in charge of advancing it. Teaching them new technologies, building more structures for them, churches, schools, barracks. You have to keep your civilization safe, so you have to have an army to fight off the enemies. If you play the game long enough, you'll go from having your villagers throw spears and shooting bows and arrows, to driving tanks and launching ballistic missiles. It takes awhile to get to that point though. And that's even if you stay alive. There are usually 10+ other generals just like you in the game, and that brings up another aspect of the game with politics. You can actually win the game now without fighting people. Its called a cultural victory.

I think its a great game. Every new match I start usually is pretty different than the last. Some matches can be really long though, we're talking 20-30 hours long sometimes. So.....play it at your own risk.

I'm playing for the cultural win now actually. I'm playing as the French this time (you like that Sir?). Its really addicting, I've even got one of my sons hooked on it now, he wants to play it all the damn time.

Here are some screenies winnie:

Spoilers: 

You start the game with a warrior and a settler. You have to explore and discover the entire planet, find other peoples (AI civs) and discover resources such as metals for mining, food for harvesting or animals you can hunt or domesticate for your own needs. So you build workers to build roads between your cities, build improvements (e.g. a mine to get to that gold reserve), all while researching new technologies to improve your cities and the units you build. You can even build "wonders" in your cities, such as the pyramids of giza (I have the "Great Pyramid of Paris" right now :P). But yeah, its really fun to build a big army and start sacking cities, which I did in my last game playing as the Germans (go figure). But I wanted a different challenge this time, so I'm just trying to get as much culture as I can. Next I'm going to try and do the apollo program and get the tech win.

It really is a fantastic game, but you have to be willing to sit down and get sucked into it for hours upon hours. Its really have to quit playing.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
Age of Wonders II

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
Got back into playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent :)

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
Alien: Isolation

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
warcraft 3 (:X) (for nostalgia)

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
I'm playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor too. Great game!

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Same here, awesome game.

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
Diablo III

Download Post
MrBlack
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
Alien Isolation - The Evil Within Both Fuck Yeah

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
I have been playing I am Bread and its freaking hilarious!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
sucked into Civ: Beyond Earth. :thumb

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Page 17 of 23

Jump to: