Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

ex6tence
Subject:  
V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › Slaughtered Jayd in mariokart 64, but thats my game.

Noone has played vs me in that game in eons... ever since me and a buddy spent an unemployed summer learning how to 'glitch' 90% of the levels in 30 sec or less lol. besides that I had some badass time trail records.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Don't fuck with V2 in Mario Kart 64, trust me.

Download Post
Sakura
Subject:  
I just started to play BioShock and I'm loving it. I've also been playing Fable 3 and Dishonored.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
I really wanted to like Dishonored but I stopped after just a few hours. Couldn't really get into it.

Download Post
allagor
Subject:  
Rust - Mac/Windows/Linux

You spawn as a naked caveman with a rock, and your flaccid uncut dong feeling the breeze. There are other naked cavemen hiding amongst the trees, rocks, and dilapidated buildings. Some may be friends, you can admire their family jewels & happy trail. Most will likely try to smash your head in with a rock for looking at their unclothed body. Eventually, you find an old pair of pants in a run down irradiated town. Finally, you are decent, and can be seen in public. Now you happily skip down the road showing off those new pants! *BANG* *BANG* ................... "Some fgt killed you with a 9mm to the head"

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Rust is really fun. Me, allagor, venom and taukima have been playing.

Download Post
Krocsyldiphithic
Subject:  Re: What else are you playing?
www.haxball.com

this game is fun as shit but im pro so dont get mad when i kick ur ass

Download Post
V2A2V2A2M
Subject:  
My copy of windows is now Ginuwine.

Lets play Alien Swarm

I'm installing this game again. Its free to play on steam. Top down 4(5 w/ mods) person vs. aliens shooter. Allagor plays this as well.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I've been playing Civ 5 again. Didn't really like it the first time I played it a few years ago, but wanted to play something different so, there ya go...

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
With the release of the R9 285 it looks like I'll be getting a video card sooner than expected so you'll probably see me playing quite a number of games once my wrist heals up. Don't worry, ET will still be my main squeeze :P

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
So are the Rust players here also part of the Penis brothers?

Download Post
LuneKnight
Subject:  
Well Beck mentioned it so i intend to reinstall it soon.

Civ 5
who else plays and whats your favorite to play in there!

Discuss!

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
Ok i have to ask WTF is Civ 5. I feel like i should know what it is but i don't so someone please explain.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Civilization 5 is a grand strategy game winnie. You control a civilization that is just starting out, think the stone age. You progress through the years with this one civilization, your in charge of advancing it. Teaching them new technologies, building more structures for them, churches, schools, barracks. You have to keep your civilization safe, so you have to have an army to fight off the enemies. If you play the game long enough, you'll go from having your villagers throw spears and shooting bows and arrows, to driving tanks and launching ballistic missiles. It takes awhile to get to that point though. And that's even if you stay alive. There are usually 10+ other generals just like you in the game, and that brings up another aspect of the game with politics. You can actually win the game now without fighting people. Its called a cultural victory.

I think its a great game. Every new match I start usually is pretty different than the last. Some matches can be really long though, we're talking 20-30 hours long sometimes. So.....play it at your own risk.

Download Post
omfgSP
Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › So are the Rust players here also part of the Penis brothers?

LOL! Oh man - I think I'd need a voice changer to play with those guys.

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Page 16 of 23

Jump to: