Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

What else are you playing?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
ex6tence
IoW Supporter
1877 Points

Canada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › Slaughtered Jayd in mariokart 64, but thats my game.

Noone has played vs me in that game in eons... ever since me and a buddy spent an unemployed summer learning how to 'glitch' 90% of the levels in 30 sec or less lol. besides that I had some badass time trail records.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Don't fuck with V2 in Mario Kart 64, trust me.

Brigadier General
15913 Points

USA US Virginia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I just started to play BioShock and I'm loving it. I've also been playing Fable 3 and Dishonored.

Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I really wanted to like Dishonored but I stopped after just a few hours. Couldn't really get into it.

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Rust - Mac/Windows/Linux

You spawn as a naked caveman with a rock, and your flaccid uncut dong feeling the breeze. There are other naked cavemen hiding amongst the trees, rocks, and dilapidated buildings. Some may be friends, you can admire their family jewels & happy trail. Most will likely try to smash your head in with a rock for looking at their unclothed body. Eventually, you find an old pair of pants in a run down irradiated town. Finally, you are decent, and can be seen in public. Now you happily skip down the road showing off those new pants! *BANG* *BANG* ................... "Some fgt killed you with a 9mm to the head"

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Rust is really fun. Me, allagor, venom and taukima have been playing.

Jr. Admin
4010 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

www.haxball.com

this game is fun as shit but im pro so dont get mad when i kick ur ass

Download Post  No rating  
V2A2V2A2M
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
17505 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

My copy of windows is now Ginuwine.

Lets play Alien Swarm

I'm installing this game again. Its free to play on steam. Top down 4(5 w/ mods) person vs. aliens shooter. Allagor plays this as well.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've been playing Civ 5 again. Didn't really like it the first time I played it a few years ago, but wanted to play something different so, there ya go...

Retired
Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

With the release of the R9 285 it looks like I'll be getting a video card sooner than expected so you'll probably see me playing quite a number of games once my wrist heals up. Don't worry, ET will still be my main squeeze Razz

Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:01 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

So are the Rust players here also part of the Penis brothers?

Retired
Retired
31257 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well Beck mentioned it so i intend to reinstall it soon.

Civ 5
who else plays and whats your favorite to play in there!

Discuss!

Brigadier General
6443 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok i have to ask WTF is Civ 5. I feel like i should know what it is but i don't so someone please explain.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Civilization 5 is a grand strategy game winnie. You control a civilization that is just starting out, think the stone age. You progress through the years with this one civilization, your in charge of advancing it. Teaching them new technologies, building more structures for them, churches, schools, barracks. You have to keep your civilization safe, so you have to have an army to fight off the enemies. If you play the game long enough, you'll go from having your villagers throw spears and shooting bows and arrows, to driving tanks and launching ballistic missiles. It takes awhile to get to that point though. And that's even if you stay alive. There are usually 10+ other generals just like you in the game, and that brings up another aspect of the game with politics. You can actually win the game now without fighting people. Its called a cultural victory.

I think its a great game. Every new match I start usually is pretty different than the last. Some matches can be really long though, we're talking 20-30 hours long sometimes. So.....play it at your own risk.

9629 Points

USA US New Jersey
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:36 am   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › So are the Rust players here also part of the Penis brothers?

LOL! Oh man - I think I'd need a voice changer to play with those guys.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic