Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

BECK
Subject:  get me soundz man
new pak next week probably ----- got some new ones (a couple from you all (e.g. tummystix)) and some I found. LOLs and good times 8)

MONO - WAV ONLY!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Those are good.

A little Lock Stock there, right? ;)

The weiner one is probably too long. If it were spamming it could be terrible.

Download Post
V2A2V2A2M
Subject:  
Put the wiener song in as an Admin only sound. Its the circle-jerk-killing end-all dick song. Its actually 15 seconds shorter than the other version of the song.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
game of thrones - wieners next to wieners, floppy wiener floppy wiener

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
!play tummystix
Tonight! 8)

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  Re: get me soundz man
Here's two sounds vick, SP, SolFesT & myself think are good additions:

-Hit Me With Your Best Shot - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6425650/03%20-%20Hit%20Me%20with%20Your%20Best%20Shot_mono.wav
-You're Beautiful - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6425650/02%20You%27re%20Beautiful_mono.wav

Let me know when you download them so I can delete them off my Dropbox's Public folder

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
A major update is coming soon. I've been collecting them from various people over hte last few months, with more on the way. I've got a nice selection myself.

As part of this, I'm removing 67 of the current sounds. Yes....67. This is probably only 1/4 of the ones we have, so the "good ones" will still be there. Although, some of the ones I'm removing are ones that I like and use now and then, tough choices have to be made :lol:

I'm also working on the scripting side a bit - I'm going to introduce a new command: !listsoundcats (list sound categories). Sounds will now be organized by a tag so they can be grouped. That way, you don't have to look through dozens (or hundreds) of sounds to find the one you want.

I'm also considering putting the categories themselves as simple commands - such as !rage, !hello, !goodbye and things lke that, that will pick one of the sounds at random from that group (that you have access to) to play.

We will still give out sounds in batches based on clan rank, this gives higher ranks some sort of incentive, other than just having more shrubbot powers.

Anyway - get me sounds soon - try and keep them short, and they have to be MONO WAV files!

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
I have provided sounds that will be only for nort's biatch level :) Now there is incentive to be my biatch neurosis!

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Is there any way we can make it so the server will accept some other kind of format for the sounds? WAV files are huge in comparison with how much we can compress an mp3 or even an aac.

Also I can't remember if I mentioned this on the forums already (if so, forgive the repetition) but I think a cool script you could work on would be one where you could know where a sound came from. So you would type like !where rage and it would print what movie/show it's from in the console for you.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
I think that you'd have to rewrite the game engine to accept anything else other than WAV files so no

as for your second request, I think we should have a list with the break down for sounds/levels/source on the forum first.
to make it within the game would just be a pain in the ass unless you can feed the info as some sort of CSV which I doubt is possible

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Um, this is Q3TA engine circa 2000, so we can't really mess with the formats. It is what it is AFAIK.

The where command is a neat idea, but I don't even remember where some of the sounds came from. I know most of them, but not all of them. But I'm adding more metadata to all the sounds, so an origin value would be a possible future enhancement.

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
@Sir: I think someone mentioned there's a list somewhere on the forums? Maybe we can dig it up and update it. It'd still like in-game access to this info though, and I'm sure some pubs would like it too since not everyone comes to the forums.

@BECK: lol that's exactly why I think a command for the origin of the sounds could be useful. It comes up sometimes on TS where people ask about a sound and the admins don't remember anymore lol.

If a !where command is too much work, how about just making it part of the filename? nein_from_basterds.wav, for example. Or is the !play command based on filenames?

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
the command name is not the same as the filename.

It would be easier to add origin as a metadata field. Currently, they are configured like this:

Code: ›
MEATLOAF
{
   level:31
   sound:meatloaf3.wav
   type:0
   desc:Ma. The meatloaf! FUCK!
}

The type and desc are new, that is one thing I'm working on now. Adding origin with another string would be easy, but I've already got a list of things to do just to get the other two values to have some use.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Get me sounds in the next few days, I want to have this up on Friday 8)

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: