Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

BECK
Subject:  ET turns 10 May 29th!
So wow -- our beloved game turns 10 next Wednesday.

Shall we do something special to commemorate? I know that bunker is planning on playing all original 6 stock maps that night.

Download Post
.2stOWNED
Subject:  
Damn, getting old sucks! hahaha

Stock settings would be fun. Bet we could just invade someones stock server easier. :P

Download Post
Mario
Subject:  Re: ET turns 10 May 29th!
Agree with .2sTOWNED. Let's do it on {QAW} a old clan like our clan....;)

Download Post
ex6tence
10 years... Anyone remember the dumb shit they use to do when they first started playing?

~Like shooting disguised teamates - or even just teamates cause you couldn't tell the difference yet?
~Or why is noone else playing soldier with smg?
~Remember coming accross the /kill cmd for the first time?
~Or how pumped you were to finally learn how to color your name?
~Remember making your first cfg? Or at least stealing someone else's from the internet.
~Remember your first scrim match?
~When the hell is next respawn??! I've been laying on the ground for 10 min now!

Well I don't- I've always been pro 8)

Mario wrote (View Post): › Agree with .2sTOWNED. Let's do it on {QAW} a old clan like our clan....;)

Whats with their movement speed increase? I find it annoying.

Download Post
Venom
ex6tence wrote (View Post): › 10 years... Anyone remember the dumb shit they use to do when they first started playing?

~Like shooting disguised teamates - or even just teamates cause you couldn't tell the difference yet?
~Or why is noone else playing soldier with smg?
~Remember coming accross the /kill cmd for the first time?
~Or how pumped you were to finally learn how to color your name?
~Remember making your first cfg? Or at least stealing someone else's from the internet.
~Remember your first scrim match?
~When the hell is next respawn??! I've been laying on the ground for 10 min now!

Well I don't- I've always been pro 8)

Mario wrote (View Post): › Agree with .2sTOWNED. Let's do it on {QAW} a old clan like our clan....;)

Whats with their movement speed increase? I find it annoying.

I was always playing quake 2 - quake 3 before Wolf.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I actually got WolfET on a CD-ROM if you believe that. It was the 'game of the month' for Computer Gaming Monthly magazine which I subscribed to at the time. Each month it came with a CD-ROM with games and demos on it. So I first installed ET from that, first thing I did after I got broadband internet for the first time (summer 2005). Before that, dial-up trying to play Jedi Knight online with shitty connection and horrible lag. Tried playing regular WolfMP with dial up a few times, I guess that appealed to me enough to try ET off the CDROM when I had the broadband. The rest, is history.

Yeah - funny shit we did. I clearly recall my first time playing goldrush, I actually spawned as an axis sniper and tried to find good sniping places. It was horrible, I was probably laughed at by all the people on the server. But I liked sniping on RTCW single player, so I thought it would be awesome in the MP game. LOL.

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
and now I laugh at beck with his Rnade antics.

as for me I skipped the soldier with SMG went straight for MG 42. (no bipod) couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. Jester would save my hide so many times with K43/M1 Garand sniper.

Download Post
Subject:  
.2stOWNED wrote (View Post): › Damn, getting old sucks! hahaha

Stock settings would be fun. Bet we could just invade someones stock server easier. :P

You guys are welcome to come and crash the B2 party. They are having one Wednesday and again on Saturday.

I dont work on Wednesday so if you guys have anything going on, I will try to drag some B members your way after the B2 party winds down.

Some of our members really like you guys.. ;) (was that gaying it up too much?)

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
neurosis wrote (View Post): › (was that gaying it up too much?)

we clearly of a ratio of dicks per thread > 1 so no

Download Post
EagleWolf89
Subject:  
We need to do something

Download Post
Mario
The first time I played it was around 2004/2005. I was pretty noob. My brother installed the game on my computer and leave me there with GOGOMARIO in white for nickname. Most of the time I played on [Crazyy-88] server. I remember Ulpius kicking me all the time because I was too noob. Everyone has to explain me slowly how to play, use config, how to use commands.. I printed the guide for commands to help me. (I still have it...;0)) My brother told me " I installed you a little free game to begin and I'll buy you few better game. ET is funny but you'll get tired really fast" He bought me COD, Battlefield, Far Cry, but I just played a little bit of those games, I still prefer ET. Everytime he saw me playing ET he told me, "I should have never shown you this game, You're addict"

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
that's a great story Mario LOL!

Download Post
miller
Subject:  
LOL mario, that's a hilarious story.

Mine is boring. I had some friends over and we had all just bought laptops for university. We were bored but wanted to use said laptops, so I searched the web for "free FPS" and got ET as the first result. That was my first (and I believe last) LAN party -type thing, but I played with one of the chicks from that group for 2 or 3 years until the whole clan thing came apart at the seams.

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
two friends of mine and i were walking home from the skatepark in estonia one evening when they brought up this cool new game thew were playing.

they told me how i can go download it and shit.

next day when we walked back they were telling be about all these cool console commands that would make me invincible and invisible and all that kind of stuff. i went straight home and tried them all out. sad to say they did not work.

Download Post
HalfBak3d
Subject:  
The first time I played was the year it was released. I had been playing RTCW prior.. I just remember playing with a friend online and burning him to death with a flame thrower.. For some reason it seemed really hilarious. :)

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: