Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

VOTE NOW! Implement Silent MOD

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Poll :: Should IoW move from ETPUB-8 to Silent MOD?

Yes
94%
 94%  [ 16 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
More testing is needed
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Voted : 17
Total Votes : 17

JvIasterMind
Retired
Retired
55792 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): › JvI, have you had any time to look into this yet? Did you get the forwarded email I got from Mav?

I got the email but didn't have time to reply yet. I'll try working on it again tonight.

PumpkiN wrote (View Post): ›
also, there is a new version of silent.. 0.5???? i dont remember but that might be the version number.. anyway, dont get this until trackbase supports it..

There isn't any new releases past version 4.0. The next one will be 4.1 and it will be the first version to completely break the tie-in with PB.

Download Post  No rating  
miller
Retired
Retired
40315 Points

USA US Massachusetts
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ET === silEnT

TheSilencerPL
Noob
69 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 am   Post subject:  Re: VOTE NOW! Implement Silent MOD Back to top 

Quote: › There isn't any new releases past version 4.0. The next one will be 4.1 and it will be the first version to completely break the tie-in with PB.

Hi, this is silencer from silEnT mod team.

I've noticed this thread on google search and I would like to inform you that 0.5.0 is out, so the above statement is not true. Sorry JvIasterMind Razz

You can always get the mod directly from our site: mygamingtalkhttp://mygamingtalk.com/
Or from the download section:
Direct download: Download

You can find more info about the release under the links I provided above.
If you visit us from time to time you will always be up to date.

BTW, thanks for installing our mod, we are happy that you like it.

Regards
TheSilencerPL

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks Silencer - hopefully you'll come back and read this Smile

we're having considerable effort getting Silent up and running with our server host. Our testing (done brilliantly by JvIastermind, I might add) was done successfully, but it was hosted on a home Linux system. Now we want to upgrade our own actual server location which runs Windows. I'd have to have JvIastermind explain to you the problems that he's encountered, but perhaps if we could trouble you to talk with our server host, maybe we can get these problems figured out so we can finally officially implement this brilliantly good MOD!

Thanks.

Noob
69 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You can always point the server host to our site, he can then contact us directly. We've already done that for some clan. The server host contacted us, asked questions and we answered them. We are always willing to help in such cases.

Greets

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks, we'll see if we can get him in touch with you.

Retired
Retired
55792 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: VOTE NOW! Implement Silent MOD Back to top 

Hey Silencer! Glad you stopped by! Smile

Very happy to hear that the next version was released (which was a announced officially the day after I posted Razz)! PB has been giving us a lot of problems lately on our server. The silEnT GUID will be very helpful for new players or just anyone who has to reinstall ET.

I'll get it up on our test server tonight and attempt to get it running on our host again with his suggestions from the email conversation. If I am still having problems, I will post over in the silEnT forums and see if you guys can help us. Basically, I am getting a similar error to the one discussed in this thread on the silEnT forums. Hopefully it is not an OS incompatibility. I have installed silEnT servers on both a dedicated Linux server and my Windows 7 PC without problems (both using the exact same files I am trying to get working on our hosted server).

Thanks for the announcement and your help. We really appreciate it!

JvIasterMind

Download Post  No rating  
JvIasterMind
Retired
Retired
55792 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: VOTE NOW! Implement Silent MOD Back to top 

I put the new silEnT version on the testing server.

I ended up working late, so there were people on our main server when I checked. I am going to have to postpone it since a lot were public players. I'll try again tonight if it empties out. Otherwise, it will be either Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Download Post  No rating  
Mario
Retired
Retired
23268 Points

Canada CA Quebec
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: VOTE NOW! Implement Silent MOD Back to top 

we got a decent 5v5, 6v6 and 7v7 tonight!!!! ggs

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic