Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Poll :: Deli's are amazing and we need more of them

Yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
OMG YES!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WTF! YES!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OMG!!!!!WTF!!!!HELLS!!!! YES!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no (loser) >=(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no doubt about it yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 5
Total Votes : 5

Sgt. Hobbs
Subject:  Deli
aight guy, I have taken up a long term project. I am opening a deli. I don't know where, I don't know when but I do know it's going to be the best tasting, healthy, comfort food and sandwiches ever. I want your guys input. anything and everything will do. (within reason). the theme is that of cycling and the food is all fresh. (I will not have preprocessed food in my facility the meat might as well be killed in the back lawn fresh.) the other part is it must fulfill is that any moron who doesn't know how to cook can work there as well. 3,2,1,go!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
yeah, i like a good sandwich. GL.

Download Post
JvIasterMind
Subject:  Re: Deli
Nice idea!

I think I could easily just live off deli sandwiches alone... they never get old! :D

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
send me some coupons when its done ;)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Yes, we need an "IoW Eats Free" card or something....then I can get on board with this idea 8)

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Is this a Deli or a sandwich shop like Quiznos or Jersey Giant?

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): › Is this a Deli or a sandwich shop like Quiznos or Jersey Giant?

it will be an actual Deli. I am well aware of the misconception. glad you pointed that out.

Download Post
miller
Subject:  
Hobbs. I have one suggestion and one suggestion only. Look up "Pret a Manger". It's a UK-based deli/coffee place (more deli), and I've never in my life been so impressed with any food-related establishment.

They have fucking amazing sandwiches, every sandwich is made fresh every single day. The only items in the shop with expiry dates are canned drinks, and they are the best fucking soft drinks you'll ever have (seriously, they have their own brand).

The run a program that takes in homeless people and teaches them to cook for 3 months. Those that can do the work are immediately given jobs. You cannot get any more awesome that this.

Add to that their incredibly reasonable price and amazing service, and you have the best fucking deli chain I've ever seen.

Oh and to top it off, we went there 3 times and they gave us free food on two of those visits.

Look them up, study their shit. I would kill for a place like Pret in Canada.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I dont want a fucking homeless person making my sandwich.

Download Post
miller
Subject:  
They give you free food.
Also, if they are working, they aren't homeless. They were potentially homeless before.

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
Pret a Manger translates to what? Ready to Eat? That mean that their sandwiches are made fresh daily, but not to order?

Download Post
miller
Subject:  
Fuzzy: Exactly. It's what you might call a "Quick Service Restaurant" here, but they have chosen their menu such that they do not need to prepare most of the food when you order (other than heating things up in a panini grill).

That's another thing Hobbs, don't have microwaves in your stores. It makes everything gross and it makes the store look cheap and shitty.

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
@miller I can't agree with you more. microwaves are a vile evil invention that should all be destroyed by mortar and artillary fire. (nukes won't work sadly)

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: