Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

What else are you playing?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Nervous
IoW Regular
8082 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

Since I had never played CoD online, and I had CoD World at War for almost nothing, I loaded it up. Graphics are awesome, the system for levelling up is awesome as well. I didn't realize I should create my own class to take advantage of all the "perks", so I was breaking even going against people at level 4,231 or something, with me not knowing the maps. It might be a little more interesting now, but the shooting SUCKS!

I do like that it's more realistic with how many shots it takes, but the spawning at different locations seems random. Overall it has potential, but the hitboxes, firing of the weapons, "smoothness" totally sucks compared to ET.

Download Post  No rating  
Tleilaxu
IoW Supporter
9656 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 pm   Post subject:  Re: What else are you playing? Back to top 

I've got Left4Dead 2, play it with my housemates all the time. IT IS SICK! Awesome fun.

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Arrow Lego Batman - Wii

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Arrow Unreal Tournament 3- PC

Pretty fun actually, maybe I'll just play this game.

9656 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): › Arrow Unreal Tournament 3- PC

Pretty fun actually, maybe I'll just play this game.

Unreal Series is generally ftw but nothing beats Unreal 97 And Unreal Tournament 99

Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

The reason UT has always been successful is because ever since the first UT, they haven't really messed with the gameplay. They all feel the same. I wish more game companies would grow smarter like this than release garbage for sequels to their games.

Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): › The reason UT has always been successful is because ever since the first UT, they haven't really messed with the gameplay. They all feel the same. I wish more game companies would grow smarter like this than release garbage for sequels to their games.

Like Wolf2?

sum1else out.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I blame the consoles....they mess up everything that is good on PC. Sad

IoW Supporter
9656 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): › I blame the consoles....they mess up everything that is good on PC. Sad

100 % Agree.

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Arrow The Legend of Zelda - Wii (original NES version from like, '86) Cool

My boys like to pick the game I play - I had played all the way to the end (hadn't beat Gannon yet) but stopped playing it. So now they're excited to see Gannon - they're obsessed with villians LOL.

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

GH3 for PC

Barely got it this week and it has a great selection of music. I especially love the Spanish Rock song it has for the bonus(Heroes Del Silencio-Avalancha) i went to see them back in 95-96 when they had their last full tour.I wish I could remember more than I do,but I was wasted that night and its all a blur now.

I have mostly all songs 5 star on easy and medium,but the Hard is to hard right now.My fingers are still to slow to reach the orange and the green. 8(

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

That's the big challenge with GH! LOL. I move my entire hand when I need oranges, which means you have to adjust all the rest of your fingerings for the other buttons. My bro-in-law just reaches for it. Keep practicing, you'll get it.

I've never got more than 3 stars on fricken Heart: Barracuda because I cannot play that damned rhythm without screwing the pooch Sad.

I almost always play Hard, but I've been working through on GH4 on Expert. It'll tell you one thing - if you're ever having a problem beating a song on one level, play some songs on one level higher, you will get used to the speed and it makes a world of difference. I managed to beat some songs on hard that I kept getting booed off stage for, just by warming up on Expert for a few songs.

IoW Supporter
11489 Points

Canada European Union
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

UT3 died for me since it was all buggy and not finished before it was released. I was a fool and rushed out to buy it when it came out only to find that I didn't like it at all. UT99 was probably the best... mind you I never played the original Unreals... I heard that they were great games.

Modern Warfare 2 looks sweet, but I wonder what sort of beast you need to be able to run it.

Download Post  No rating  
sum1else
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): › Arrow The Legend of Zelda - Wii (original NES version from like, '86) Cool

My boys like to pick the game I play - I had played all the way to the end (hadn't beat Gannon yet) but stopped playing it. So now they're excited to see Gannon - they're obsessed with villians LOL.

I have that for the NES Beck. I win.

sum1else out.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Arrow World of Warcraft- PC

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic