Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Quizzle
Subject:  Re: Under great suspicion of Hack?
You have to understand we don't enjoy having to ban players of great skill. One of our head admins has made a decision to not welcome him back because that admin, and the rest of the admins, feel it causes more problems on our server than we choose to handle.

It isn't often we ban based on skill. My apologies if you were banned in the past based on false accusations, but coming here and spitting out rude comments, calling people idiots, retards, slask jock yokels, and disrespecting the admins of IoW is not very cool.

The head admins for our server are not just a bunch of immature children. We make decisions that we all believe will benefit our server to the best possible advantage. This may be just a game. But when we become admins, it means more than that. It`s a respondsibility and goes beyond a game at times. There can be hard decisions to make. Sometimes we regret them, sometimes we feel we have made a decision that betters our server.

You don't honestly think all our admins do is just on our server and ban everybody do you? We take a lot of pride in maintaining our server. We handle ALL disputes, uneven teams, bitching, crying, arguements, stacking of teams, hacking, assholes, etc etc etc. We aren`t admins so we can feel awesome. Half the time I`m making admin decisions I`m in alias. So were not just idiotic admins who mindless look for reasons to use our powers. We are also players, and just try to make sure our server is run properly.

Quote: › As far as Bluerose disrespecting, it's understandable. Admins everywhere want "respect" just for being an admin?

Yes Serum. Admins everywhere expect respect and DO deserve respect. Why? Because the admins contribute to the server, pay for the server (Thanks to our dedicated players we accept many donations from them) and maintain the server. They are the police of the servers, without them, things would get out of control. It may seem illogical to you, but respect is expected the second you connect to our server, not just toward the admins, but for all players alike.

You wouldn't walk into a house as a guest and start yelling, cursing and generally acting like an ass would you? Well that is the same principle on our server. If you do not like that idea, there are plenty of other servers out there where maybe an admin will accept their players and themselves being treated like crap.

Whether you feel we have used valid or invalid reasons for our banning of Remedy, that is our decision. It is our house and we allow who we want to come in. If you don`t like that, your welcome to go to another server and stop visiting our forums. We won`t lose any sleep at night about it. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

We, the admins have made our decision. You can cry, stomp your feet and act as chilidish as you want. As I`ve stated, it`s our house. On a side note, keep in mind that it is in the long run just a game. Skill should mean nothing in the end and should not effect your attitude towards other people or players. It`s sad to see people actually do think because they are better than someone else in a virtual world that they feel they can say, do, and act however they please. I certainly hope you two don`t act as such in real life.

Anyways have fun and Good Luck to the both of you on finding a server more suitable to your skill.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
We're done here.

Download Post
BECK
Heh - I'm not done.

A lot to be said since my last post and series of insults towards me and the clan since then.

First of all - you both make a critical mistake. You think that you somehow have a right to play on our server. You don't. You don't do shit for us, we own the server, we pay the bills - and like Quizzle said - we put up with all the shit night after night from people like you. So if in your mind, we are just a bunch of trigger-happy admins who take joy in doing this, you are sorely mistaken.

I just want to have ONE night where I can actually play and not have it end with 3 hours of e-drama. So please, lets end it now, go your way and we'll go ours. If that means that in your mind IoW is a bunch of nooby-admins who don't like "good players", so be it. At least our server will be more peaceful without a bunch of spoiled rambo meds who don't do shit except rape, run and heal and then come here and make outrageous claims expecting us to kiss your ass and apologize because of all the "injustice". Don't make me laugh.

Download Post
Wolverine
After reading through this thread, i dont know whether to laugh or cry. It looks like the whole thing started with Blue Rose beeing kicked from the server. The reason and the demo LilDyno gave is not standard procedure for a kick, and was not actually needed. Understandably, i guess he wasnt entirely sure what to do in this situation, still he felt something had to be done. He directed Blue Rose to our forums so the situation could be handled by the admins if Blue Rose really found time to waste on something like this. I realize LilDyno is still a young man and we all have things to learn about handling different situations. He didnt do anything wrong though, and he is fortunate to have his age on his side. He has my support in this situation.
Seeing Blue Rose make an issue about the age of our members with admin-powers is provoking. All adminpower given by the admins to our members have been earned fair and square! If we hadnt seen them fit to have adminpowers and they hadnt earned it, they wouldnt have them. The average age of our admins is around 27,5 years btw. Chances are that there are some maturity and wisdom to be found amongst us (although we are just a little group of power-hungry naabs according to certain individuals).

Some years ago Nort and myself were on his server that is now our pubserver. Seeing what IoW have become, its actually strange to think back on the two guys on the empty server not having a clue what to do or where to start. After wasting a couple of weeks on a project not worth mentioning, we decided to make a clan of our own. ALOT of time and energy have been spent in creating our little society. Many great people and players have contributed to making IoW what it is. Of course our admins and members, but also alot of ex-members and regulars have done theirs. We wouldnt be anything without all those people! I think one of the key factors for any kind of society to function properly is mutual respect. It is one of the first steps to something called friendship. We of course have always wanted these things in IoW, both in the forums and on our servers. I'm sure some of you have found friends through IoW, this makes me feel we have made a difference for someone in a positive way. It also means we are doing something right. Of course we can disagree with eachother and have arguments/discussions, still personal attacks like i have seen in this thread should be unneccesary, especially from our members. Anger, hate and violent behaviour wont give you much worth having, neither with IoW or life in general.

Seeing some of the things said to BECK in this thread is really irritating!! I remember well the day he was recruited. Its rare to see someone cheer and be so excited and happy for joining!:D Amongst several other things his attitude and dedication are main reasons why he has earned one of the most important positions in IoW. I know we can always trust him doing all in his powers to make fair, unselfish, mature and thoroughly thought through decisions on behalf of our clan. He has the highest level of my respect, and i wouldnt be surprised if some of you would say the same. I'm amazed how much time and dedication he puts into this, knowing he is also a good family man on the side. :) I wouldnt replace our Bexie with anyone!!!

I support the banning of Blue Rose 100%. If the reason given isnt good enough for Blue Rose and Serum, they can use disrespect instead. A member said he have never seen anyone beeing banned from our servers without hacking and that may be true. I have however banned a few people in the past for disrespect and them having no intentions of improving their behaviour. I personally dont !ban people often and think my level of tolerance is quite high. Knowing this i think these people truely deserved their bans, and in my opinion so does Blue Rose. People with that attitude are not, and will not be welcome at our servers or forums. Like Quizzle says "its our house", and some of our highly trusted admins (like BECK) have earned the right to decide if something should be thrown out!

I also have to apologize on behalf of IoW for some of the personal attacks by our members in this thread. They only helped making this thread into what seems a endless farse of completely waste of time and energy (ok, maybe a few good laughs :) ). Personal attacks from members are highly discouraged and can result in disciplinary actions or in worst case removal from our ranks. We need to see behaviour of a certain caliber if you are to wear the <IoW> tags, earn ranks and gain higher adminlevels.
At the same time i would kindly ask Blue Rose and Serum to walk away. The attention you have been given in this thread is most likely already far more then a !kick from a pubserver has ever deserved, and it has only ended up in a !ban for Blue Rose! If you are only half as alpha/pro as you claim to be, you should at least have the decency, respect and knowledge to know it would be the best for everyone.

Peace

Download Post

Page 8 of 8

Jump to: