Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Joke of the day - **MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT**

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:53 am   Post subject:  i know what it means Back to top 

lol thnx i do know what s**** means but didnot know what twist was but when u explained twist i understood. thnx and nice jk. Twisted Evil

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

A group of young businessmen were chatting at the bar, and decides to share his recent embarrassment with the others. He tells them that he was booking a plane ticket to Pittsburgh, but he was so preoccupied with the beautiful breasts of the girl to the counter, that instead of saying "I'd like a ticket to Pittsburgh", he said, "I'd like a picket to Titsburg!"!

An older guy nearby hears the story and says, "You know, I had a similar experience with my wife this morning. We were sitting at the breakfast table. and I meant to say, "Darling, could you please pass the butter" ... but what came out was, "You bitch, you're ruining my fucking life!"

=========================
Shocked Laughing
OMG! Don't read this joke! FAIR WARNING:
-BECK

==========================

A young man walks up and sits down at the bar. "What can I get you?" the bartender inquires. "I want 6 shots of Jagermeister," responded the young man. "6 shots?!? Are you celebrating something?" "Yeah, my first blowjob." "Well, in that case, let me give you a 7th on the house." "No offense, sir. But if 6 shots won't get rid of the taste, nothing will."

Shocked Shocked Very Happy Shocked
Laughing

Obsessed With IOW
Obsessed With IOW
118 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

WOW! 9 pages.. it was pretty funny

Download Post  No rating  
Frosty
Obsessed With IOW
Obsessed With IOW
118 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Can u change my name 2 z3ro some1

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

send a message to godmantis, either message him through here, or send to his email godmantis@iowclan.com he would be the one to change yoru name

Download Post  No rating  
DRAGONFIRE
Noob
103 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Laughing Dragon - nice stuff there!

- BECK

================================

A businessman boards a flight and is lucky enough to be seated next to an absolutely gorgeous woman.. They exchange brief hellos and he notices she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she replies, "This is a very interesting book about sexual statistics. It identifies that American Indians have the longest average penis and Polish men have the biggest average diameter. By the way, my name is Jill. What's yours?"

He coolly replies, "Tonto Kawalski, nice to meet you."

================================

One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

HAHAHHA TONTO KOWALSKI!!!!!!!! That's great.
The 2nd one is good shit also. LMAO!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.
One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked. "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?" "Oh, Bill, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"My God, Bill, what happened?"
"I got fired."
"No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

==========================

A man is visiting his wife in hospital where she has been in a coma for several years. On this visit he decides to rub her left breast instead of just talking to her. On doing this she lets out a sigh. The man runs out and tells the doctor who says this is a good sign and suggests he should try rubbing her right breast to see if there is any reaction. The man goes in and rubs her right breast and this brings a moan from his wife. He rushes out and tells the doctor. The doctor says this is amazing and is a real break through. The doctor then suggests the man should go in and try oral sex, saying he will wait outside as it is a personal act and he doesn't want the man to be embarrassed. The man goes in then comes out about five minutes later, white as a sheet and tells the doctor his wife is dead. The doctor asks what happen to which the man replies "She choked."

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

MadeInTheUSA wrote: › The Eighteen Bottles

I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by my
wife to empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink, or
else... I said I would and proceeded with the unpleasant task. I
withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the
sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the
cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception
of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the third
bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink which I drank. I pulled the
cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the
glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and
drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the
sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I
corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.
When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted
the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were
twenty-nine, and as the houses came by I counted them again, and finally I
had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I'm not under the
affluence of incohol as some thinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as
you might drink. I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the
drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

Laughing - definitely one of those jokes you can't tell, you gotta read it.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

A small white guy goes into an elevator, when he gets in he notices a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black dude looks down upon the small white guy and says "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown"
The small white guy faints !! The big black dude picks up the small white guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small white guy "What's wrong?".
The small white guy says; "Excuse me but what did you say?". The big black dude looks down and says "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown"
The small white guy says "Thank god, I thought you said "Turn around".

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sick and wrong and very funny

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It it's sick and wrong - then it IS funny!

- BECK

=================================

Little Johnny, on a day when he was being particularly reckless, was playing in the backyard one morning. Soon, some honeybees started swirling around, annoying little Johnny. He began stomping on them in his temper. His father caught him trampling the honeybees, and after a brief moment of thought said, "That's it! No honey for you for one month!"

Later that afternoon, Johnny pondered upon some butterflies, and soon started catching them and crushing them under his feet. His father again caught him, and after a brief moment of thought, said, "No butter for you for one month!"

Early that evening, Johnny's mother was cooking dinner, and got jumpy when cockroaches started scurrying around the kitchen floor. She began stomping on them one by one until all the cockroaches were dead. Johnny's mother looked up to find Johnny and his father standing there watching her. At which Johnny said, "Are you going to tell her, Daddy, or do you want me to?"

==================

A man shopping in a supermarket brought his purchase of two cans of dog food to the checkout counter. The cashier asked, "Sir, do you have a dog?"

"Yes." replied the man.

"Well, where is it?" asked the cashier.

"I left him home." he answered.

"Sorry," the cashier said, "You can't buy the dog food if I can't see the dog. That's the rules."

The next day he returned to the store and brought some cat food to the checkout. "Do you have a cat?" asked the cashier. "Yes," he said, "but I left him home."

"Sorry," she said, "If I can't see the cat, I can't sell you the food. That's the rules."

The next day the man walked into the store with a brown paper bag. He walked up to the cashier and said, "Here. Put your hand in here."

The cashier put her hand in and said, "It's soft and warm. What is it?"

The man replied, "I'd like three rolls of toilet paper!"

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ohhh 2 more nice jokes. i really liked that last one, the first part i was sitting there wondering where you were going with that joke but i burst out laughing at the ending.

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:37 am   Post subject:  what nort said Back to top 

shit those ar some funny jokes man................... PLZ continue. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . i canot stop laughing. Laughing

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic