Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

LUDA
Subject:  Owen Wilson Taped in His Hotel Room
***for all those who don't know he tried to overdose on a "cocktail of drugs" in a hotel room over this weekend***

http://mockingsuicideiswrong.ytmnd.com/

Download Post
cheezeduck
Subject:  
ahahahahahahahaha o god that is priceless. be a dragon...be a...be a fierce angry dragon :P

Download Post
Plan9
Subject:  
From Jerry:

The thing I don’t understand about the suicide person is the people who try and commit suicide for some reason they don’t die and that’s it. They stop trying. Why? Why don’t they just keep trying? What has changed? Is their life any better now? No. In fact it’s worse because now they’ve found out that there's one more thing you stink at. Okay, that’s why these people don’t succeed in life to begin with. Because they give up too easy. I say: Pills don’t work? Try a rope. Car won’t start in the garage? Get a tune up. You know what I mean? There’s nothing more rewarding than reaching a goal you have set for yourself.

So keep at it Owen. Anything to avoid sitting through another of your movies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-P9

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Plan9 wrote: › So keep at it Owen. Anything to avoid sitting through another of your movies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-P9

Oh come on, Wedding Crashers ftw man. Course I think it was Vaughn in that movie that was the shit! "you motorboat'in son of bitch". LMAO!

Download Post
Nervous
Subject:  
The entire exchange. I loved the "ice my ba-lls and spit up blood" line.

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.
Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.
John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.
Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?
[makes sputtering motorboat noise]
Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?
John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?
Jeremy Grey: What do you mean "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?
John Beckwith: No, what's wrong with you?
Jeremy Grey: No, what's wrong with you? You're projecting!
John Beckwith: Drop it.
Jeremy Grey: You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.
John Beckwith: Drop it!
[starts walking away]
Jeremy Grey: Team player!

From IMDB.com

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Nervous wrote: › The entire exchange. I loved the "ice my ba-lls and spit up blood" line.

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.
Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.
John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.
Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?
[makes sputtering motorboat noise]
Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?
John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?
Jeremy Grey: What do you mean "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?
John Beckwith: No, what's wrong with you?
Jeremy Grey: No, what's wrong with you? You're projecting!
John Beckwith: Drop it.
Jeremy Grey: You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.
John Beckwith: Drop it!
[starts walking away]
Jeremy Grey: Team player!

From IMDB.com

Yup, that's the part! LMAO, thanks Nerv! :thumb

Download Post
Plan9
Subject:  
BECK wrote: › Oh come on, Wedding Crashers ftw man. Course I think it was Vaughn in that movie that was the shit! "you motorboat'in son of bitch". LMAO!

Nope! No Way! I was forced to watch it by an ex-gf.
After the first half hour, I broke up with her so I could leave.

-P9

I was gonna start a thread about movies to try and get some tips of what to squeeze into my laptop for when I leave... I'll get right on it.

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: