Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

BECK
Subject:  Ze Kid - ROFL - aimbot/wallhax FAG
Enjoy:

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/zekid.zip

Watch him tracking people through the tunnels. Damnit, had I been thinking I would've snapped some damned pb screenshots and seen his dirty little hax for real.

Download Post
razi
Subject:  
ze idiot is more like it! gj banning his ass. he's a total moron basically just pushing mouse1 but an easy short demo to watch so that those that are unfamiliar with aimbot/wallhax know what to look for.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Yeah, I played him for half that map and thought --- gee, funny that every time I step out of spawn I get sniped immediately. So I let it go a few times, then start to suspect some shit after it keeps happening. Russian was a great sniper, but insta snipes with no warning is a sure sign of haxory. So then when I spec, I'm just laughing my ass off watching him track people. Then that one guy keeps spamming "Great Shot" in global chat after he gets killed .5 milliseconds after coming out of the tunnel.

Yeah - "great shot". You mean "Great HAX!".

EDIT:
Razi is right - this is a classic stupid haxor - he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he has a wallhax, so you can easily see what to look for when specing people here. Doze was harder to catch (took PB screenshots) because he didn't track people through walls, even if he could see them.

I love the part where he snipes the guy on the tank through the trees - you can't even SEE the fricken tank - lol. I encourage everyone to watch this demo just for comic sake - it's not very long, probably less than 5 minutes and it gets right into the hax action.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
This guy doesn't learn.

He comes back tonight as 'HhhhhhhhhhhhheadSHOT" or some shit. I suspected hax the first time he connected cause he killed so fast, but we just updated to 0.7.2 so I wasn't sure.

He comes back a few maps later, same shit. So I check his IP address. IDENTICAL to the one I banned two nights ago. I do !showbans. He's not in the list. I list pb_sv_banlist, not banned there either (I did both on Monday). So wtf? Did the server restart fuck up the ban stuff?

Anyway - no demo this time, but I did cap some PB screenies on this pussy. Look at this shit:

Yes, I'm getting wallhaxed while I'm taking his picture. SMILE ASSHOLE!

Interesting that you can see the names of players on the other team and other information. Look at how slizot is seen through the hill here:

This one is great - obviously he can see who's coming through the fucking mountain:

Download Post
mehause
Subject:  
He actually uses the default crosshair, jeez I'm glad he is gone cause I would have hated to trash talk his ass nonstop.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Who gives a shit what crosshair you use when you don't need to aim anyway - LOL.

The thing that tipped me off on this guy is - Ze Kid said "dam...." everytime he died. So then this guy comes and slips and says "dam...." one time after I killed him. So that's when I was like - "WAIT! WTF!". Almost like a robotic response. I mean, he hax so he might as well have a bind for when he dies that says the same thing, right?

Download Post
RichieRich
Subject:  
PunkBuster is so unbelievably easy to get around its pathetic. Its slighty harder on ETpro b/c its harder to change or so i thought. Here look threw this hacker site you'll see how easy it is (go to RtCW/ET section) XXXXXXXXXXXX ***Warning Some of the Avatars Display nudity.

RICHIE! We don't allow URLs to bitch-ass hax sites here. I don't know how you do things at uDi, but we don't proliferate this shit here! And fucking A dude, we're trying to catch these fucking assclowns, not show them how to get away with ruining our server with their cowardice!!! - BECK

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: