Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Quazi
Subject:  Taifun
This guy completely didn't know what's going on but when he was going through the bunker on radar he was taking down almost all axis by hs with sten. Then when he tries to shoot mg it looks like a wallhack a bit.

Taifun

His GUID is 1FBFAE71

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
Subject:  
what a noob. he never even tried to capture the forward bunker, and he never reloaded when his clip was a few bullets from empty.

i dont if i have more of a problem with rude hackers, or noob hackers...

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I'll rcon ban him. Thanks for the GUID.

Great catch, what a douche-bag. I didn't even need to watch the rest of it, one of the most blatant head-jumping sten-fags I've ever seen.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
i would say rude haxors are the worst. Least noob haxors are becuase they dont know the map, they suck at the game and they have an excuse that they just want to be able to kill something.
Rude haxors KNOW what they are doing, and do it anyway just becuase they are retards that cant enjoy the game without cheating.

Download Post
Quizzle
Subject:  
Whoah he must have logged on right after I left huh Quaz?

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Sth like that I think.

Download Post
yourgunforever
Subject:  
How do I play the file?
(Sry noob here)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
yourgunforever wrote: › How do I play the file?
(Sry noob here)

Download the file into your "ETPro\demos" directory. Load ET, then select 'Mods' and then 'ETPro'. The game will restart in ETPro mode. Go to replays and select it from the list.

:thumb

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
You can also download Sejsmovision 3 - after u installed it you can just press the demo icon and it will automaticaly launch it.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Quazi wrote: › You can also download Sejsmovision 3 - after u installed it you can just press the demo icon and it will automaticaly launch it.

Yeah, but you still need the game and all mods installed, and you have to configure it to launch the right mod when you click a demo. Dont' get me wrong, it's a cool tool, but it has it's limitations and requirements as well.

I really want to register it so I can get the screensaver feature enabled so that when I'm away from my desk at work, ET demos will play! 8)

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
BECK wrote: ›
Quazi wrote: › You can also download Sejsmovision 3 - after u installed it you can just press the demo icon and it will automaticaly launch it.

Yeah, but you still need the game and all mods installed, and you have to configure it to launch the right mod when you click a demo. Dont' get me wrong, it's a cool tool, but it has it's limitations and requirements as well.

I really want to register it so I can get the screensaver feature enabled so that when I'm away from my desk at work, ET demos will play! 8)

You have to ? I've just installed it and it runs.

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: