Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

PistolPete
Subject:  Markooo
This dude marko comes on and owns peeps

my conclusion: a really really skilled player, alpha level, dont suspect him to be haxin at all, but take a look and see what u think

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/marko.zip

Download Post
MrBlack
Subject:  
Yeah i was there too, thought he was haxin, but def an alpha :D

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
Well he defenetly plays great especially when he used dead body as a shield. However several times it looked 100% wallhax to me.

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  OMG
OMG this guy is so good. He played this morning also, and since i didnt watch the demo i thought he was hacking. But after specing him i remember on something u posted so i watched the demo after quiting et.

Download Post
mehause
Subject:  
you have all peaked my interest in this guy, I guess I will actually have to watch the demo. Maybe even pick up a few pointers.

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
so two things after watchin it again

1) my pms were being recorded too frgots about that

2) at times there are signs of wall hax, but lotta times it can be explained by him hearing sometin or seein smeone run/die from that immediate area, im guessin hes a really good player, so stuff like that comes easy to him

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
THis guy had a red O right? If so he was last night and I told Shell about it and he speced and recorded this guy. He also came to the conclusion that something strange was with this guy.

Download Post
ShellShocked
Subject:  
strange naww ... this homo hax 100% ... but my computer and $500 on it

Download Post
Alkaline
Subject:  
I would be inclined to think hax as well. I saw him playing the same time widowmaker did, i think anyways. In straight up head to head fights i was owning him, but many times he would jump out of no where and completely waste me. So I pm'd all iows and asked what they thought. I think widow speced him, and said he wasnt sure. Anyways i think he wall hax. laters!!!!!!!

ps. ban the douche

Download Post
mehause
Subject:  
if you are able to own him in straight up fights, that kind of proves that there is no bot. The only issue I have with him is he never "peeks" around corners, he just comes out shooting. Like what was stated earlier, he may just hear them shoot or them step. I don't think banning him will be a good thing if he isn't hacking. I don't think there is enough proof to justify the ban.

Download Post
ShellShocked
Subject:  
have a demo of his gun jumping from head to head ... pointing right at ppl befor u can see them .. and so on .... proof is there and sent/watched by pub admin!!

Download Post
Alkaline
Subject:  
interesting.... maybe he just turned it off sometimes (which is when i could kill him)

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
ShellShocked wrote: › have a demo of his gun jumping from head to head ... pointing right at ppl befor u can see them .. and so on .... proof is there and sent/watched by pub admin!!

sherlock shell has done it agian!

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  but i think
I kinda think he maybe wall hacking, for in the demo pete sent watch it again and u will see that he knows when people come out of all places. But still cant be sure. Shell can u post the demo of him hacking want to see it.

Download Post
ShellShocked
Subject:  
nope dont have ftp or some shit ... nub has it .. maybe he can ??

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: