Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Fuzzy Burrito
Subject:  V!MOZ Hack Bitch
So I'm sitting spec for a reason I can't remember, and people start screaming 'Aibot' (aibot because those polish cant spell), and 'hack' and all that shit. So I start following the dude. He's clearly a hacker. Thing is, ive got a 176 kb demo because those DAMNED POLISH scared the guy away before i could even get the good stuff. I THINK there is proof in this demo, but am not sure because i was busy getting his GUID --> 5678FBCA. So yeah, he wasnt banned, not even kicked, so maybe he'll be back?

[url=http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/V!MOZ.zip]V!MOZ Hack Bitch[/url]

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Yeah, hard to really see anything on that. But what a pussy. Man, if he's gonna hax, he should go out with a blaze of glory like most of them and just piss everyone off until he gets kicked or banned, instead of running away for getting called a hax. All that does it prove him guilty.

Download Post
pubstars
Subject:  
BECK wrote: › Yeah, hard to really see anything on that. But what a pussy. Man, if he's gonna hax, he should go out with a blaze of glory like most of them and just piss everyone off until he gets kicked or banned, instead of running away for getting called a hax. All that does it prove him guilty.

How does it prove him guilty if he behaves differently from other hackers? Maybe he just didn't like being called that and thought the server was ultra n00b.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
pubstars wrote: › How does it prove him guilty if he behaves differently from other hackers? Maybe he just didn't like being called that and thought the server was ultra n00b.

Did you even watch the demo?

Everyone on the server is screaming "Kick V!MOZ, he's a hack". What does he do? Does he try to defend himself? No, he doesn't. He just leaves before anything can be done about it. Whoracle spec'ed him longer then we have in this demo, so if he feels he was a hax, I have to believe him. Believe me, the elites who get blamed for haxing will have one of two reactions to accusations like that:

1.) LOL - thanks for the compliment
2.) I'm not a hax you stupid kids.

I've seen both, and been told both by people. Legit haxers NEVER say that. Look at almost every demo we have of them here -- they usually don't say shit - they go about their spree ignoring the calls for haxing just to get every ounce of there perverted haxing fun in before the inevitable boot.

#2 is the response from a non-haxing elite who thinks the server is ultra-noob, as you suggest. A non-haxer is gonna say at least something to defend themselves, in my experience.

My thoughts are - this guy was a hax, but didn't want anyone to know he was haxing (try and act like he's just a normal player with some skillz), that's why he left before he could get banned.

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
BECK wrote: ›
pubstars wrote: › How does it prove him guilty if he behaves differently from other hackers? Maybe he just didn't like being called that and thought the server was ultra n00b.

Did you even watch the demo?

Everyone on the server is screaming "Kick V!MOZ, he's a hack". What does he do? Does he try to defend himself? No, he doesn't. He just leaves before anything can be done about it. Whoracle spec'ed him longer then we have in this demo, so if he feels he was a hax, I have to believe him. Believe me, the elites who get blamed for haxing will have one of two reactions to accusations like that:

1.) LOL - thanks for the compliment
2.) I'm not a hax you stupid kids.

I've seen both, and been told both by people. Legit haxers NEVER say that. Look at almost every demo we have of them here -- they usually don't say shit - they go about their spree ignoring the calls for haxing just to get every ounce of there perverted haxing fun in before the inevitable boot.

#2 is the response from a non-haxing elite who thinks the server is ultra-noob, as you suggest. A non-haxer is gonna say at least something to defend themselves, in my experience.

My thoughts are - this guy was a hax, but didn't want anyone to know he was haxing (try and act like he's just a normal player with some skillz), that's why he left before he could get banned.

thats why when someone calls me a hax, *cough beck cough*, i just go on wth my killin spree and try to ignore all

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
PistolPete wrote: › thats why when someone calls me a hax, *cough beck cough*, i just go on wth my killin spree and try to ignore all

IoW calling IoW hax is not the same as a legit claim of cheating by public players. Hell, even I get called a hax sometimes by publics, but I usually don't just blow it off. One guy was convinced that I had infinite stanima because he was specing me and my run bar never went down. Now what am I supposed to say -- "yep, I hax". I know people joke around saying shit like that on our server all the time, but new players and publics aren't really in on the joke. I'm just as guilty as everyone in this regard.

PistolPete wrote: › i just go on wth my killin spree and try to ignore all

And you don't ignore -- you start whining in PMs "are you mad at me" and calling votes if "is beck mad at me" and shit like that. Man, when I'm playing, I'm concentrating on the game. I ain't got time to carry on conversations all the time. I especially hate the classic question "hp?" that you are expected to answer after you just kill someone. Fuck that, I'm playing right now, trying to stay alive, I'm not gonna take the time to answer your question, because really, does it matter if you "almost got me?" No, it doesn't.

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
dude i was jokin about my post :(

Download Post
pubstars
Subject:  
I sometimes ask for hp so I can see if I was actually hitting the person like I thought I was. SO I can adjust my aim.

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
Subject:  
forgot to mention, he had 80% accuracy, with 3 headshots per kill, sniping with the fg42...

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  how
How do u guys call those polls. Like omega is a total noob. For once when i was playing (before joining iow) Sum1 started ccalling stupid polls and when i started to kill with a panser that person got mad and voted that omega is noober than hooligan. :roll: So how do u call those votes. :roll:

Download Post
pubstars
Subject:  Re: how
OmegaBlade wrote: › How do u guys call those polls. Like omega is a total noob. For once when i was playing (before joining iow) Sum1 started ccalling stupid polls and when i started to kill with a panser that person got mad and voted that omega is noober than hooligan. :roll: So how do u call those votes. :roll:

/callvote poll Is Omega a total n00b?

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: