Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

dday
Subject:  
do you need A CREDIT CARD FOR PAYPAL? CAUSE I DONT have one sorry caps was on and im lazy umm yah i dont have a credit card do i have to have one for paypal?

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
Yar!!!

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
yah i never had a credit card because i never had a legal job in this world for very long cause of my past jobs hahaha but oh well Nort can you give me your bank account number on msn or something and then i can just deposit money into it?

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
you can link paypal to a bank accoutn also if you have one.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
ill stop at the post office 2mororw and send it out, ill trust ya on the cash. you can money order it back to me or somethin.

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
ok well nort we will figure out how to pay yah on msn later when ever i see yah on there i will be around until about midnight im goin clubbin for a bit and i gotta pick this bitch up after work too cause she wants to sleep over.... i dont even know her so shes obviously a slut but what ever i will just have to double wrap that shit hahahaha so yah ttyl

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
i didnt get it sent out yet, left for moms before post office opened, ill get it out to ya though. i HAD to LOL at your last post though OMG that was funny shit.

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
course yah did your just as raunchy as any other guy in this sick clan hahahaha jk that was mainly aimed at Stevo.....cause hes a BEEEEYATTH NUB hahahaha

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
Nort you get around to sendin that shit yet?

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
US post offices are not open on saturday/sunday for me to send out a package, means i will not be sending it out until monday. you will have it be the end of the week, dont worry fool

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
hahaha alright... when i get ti though and try to install it myself which might take 4 years im going to play until my fingures cant click anymore so be prepared t get owned by the D-Day like back in the day hahaha you know when you thought i was hacking your ass that one day hahaha cause im the shit....man i love talkin shit even though im going to blow chunks for the first month but oh well and i will be in all the scrims and matches i can be in when i dont work and shit

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: