Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

yourgunforever
Subject:  I'm done
Well I've been thinking about it for some time, and I think it's time to quite et. It takes up to much of my time. And I'm not in the clan so I think now is a good a time as any to stop playing. Stevonub helped me quite though. Muted me for talking shit, just like all of yall do. Anyways that just made me decide.

but don't get me wrong, thanks for the fun times and laughs while playing...
it has been fun. Thanks whorcal, and mars for tryting to get me into the clan, even though you knew I sucked.
And thanks Nort for giving the password to play et pro with yall. I really enjoyed that.

Much thanks,
Peace
Aaron :D

Download Post
Quizzle
Subject:  
Well I'm sure Stevo didn't mean to insult ya that hard. But anyways good fragging with you dude. Take er easy, if you ever decide to come back to ET come and visit IoW for sure dude :].

Download Post
yourgunforever
Subject:  
Quizzle wrote: › Well I'm sure Stevo didn't mean to insult ya that hard. But anyways good fragging with you dude. Take er easy, if you ever decide to come back to ET come and visit IoW for sure dude :].

Alright will do.
Thanks alot.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
Well first off,I didn't mute u.You were voted mute by the players on the server.I did say I was gonna mute you cuz everytime u would get killed u would bitch,and I do mean everytime.Now to clear things up,u werent on as Your Gun,u were on with an Alias(Sniper-X) and u were acting up.THis just goes to show,even if it was one of my members that was acting this way I would have also warned to mute u. So don't use me as an excuse to quit the game.As a matter of fact I even unmuted u the next map.Your welcome to play here anytime just don't go alias and talk shit like u did cuz one day u wont catch me in such a good mood and possibly get kicked or even worse,banned.GL HF.

Sleepy time.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Ha ha! Get a load of this. This guy is "quitting" this game.

LMAO LMAO ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Shit man, don't you know? You can't quit this shit!!!???!!! You'll be back, and it'll hurt even more next time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: If I had a penny for every "farewell" letter, I'd be....well....I might have 25 cents, but hell, well on the way to a million!

See you soon.

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
It's like a new trend.. everyone is leaving et... and writing goodbye posts..

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
and then.....a couple days later.....they get back on the server.... :wink:

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
.. exactly ;)

Download Post
yourgunforever
Subject:  
StEVoNuB420 wrote: › Well first off,I didn't mute u.You were voted mute by the players on the server.I did say I was gonna mute you cuz everytime u would get killed u would bitch,and I do mean everytime.Now to clear things up,u werent on as Your Gun,u were on with an Alias(Sniper-X) and u were acting up.THis just goes to show,even if it was one of my members that was acting this way I would have also warned to mute u. So don't use me as an excuse to quit the game.As a matter of fact I even unmuted u the next map.Your welcome to play here anytime just don't go alias and talk shit like u did cuz one day u wont catch me in such a good mood and possibly get kicked or even worse,banned.GL HF.

Sleepy time.

Mmmhmm.
Hard to feel "welcomed" when you get muted for just acting like pete.
And please don't say I'm worse than him, cause he bitches almost everytime I play with him, that night was the only night I had
ever bitched like that. I guess you could say he has the "right" to bitch, since he's a member.
But whatever, I'm leaving anyway. lol
why am I even writing this?
maybe cause like yall say I'll be back in a couple days.
maybe I'll come back as a aimbot.

:evil:

Download Post
Frosty
Subject:  
whats ur Alias now... .this foo is gonna change is name hes not really quting... lol usually when people say they quit is kuz they got beef with ppl then with there new alias there coo with him. nah i dont know peace

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
yourgunforever wrote: ›
StEVoNuB420 wrote: › Well first off,I didn't mute u.You were voted mute by the players on the server.I did say I was gonna mute you cuz everytime u would get killed u would bitch,and I do mean everytime.Now to clear things up,u werent on as Your Gun,u were on with an Alias(Sniper-X) and u were acting up.THis just goes to show,even if it was one of my members that was acting this way I would have also warned to mute u. So don't use me as an excuse to quit the game.As a matter of fact I even unmuted u the next map.Your welcome to play here anytime just don't go alias and talk shit like u did cuz one day u wont catch me in such a good mood and possibly get kicked or even worse,banned.GL HF.

Sleepy time.

Mmmhmm.
Hard to feel "welcomed" when you get muted for just acting like pete.
And please don't say I'm worse than him, cause he bitches almost everytime I play with him, that night was the only night I had
ever bitched like that. I guess you could say he has the "right" to bitch, since he's a member.
But whatever, I'm leaving anyway. lol
why am I even writing this?
maybe cause like yall say I'll be back in a couple days.
maybe I'll come back as a aimbot.

:evil:

wow, can i say wat a low blow and u have some major issues man, your gonna bring me into all of this, wtf did i ever do to u

and for ur info, no i dont get no special treatment, my bitchin about gettin killed, first of all is not after every kill, and secondly i know how to do it without offending people, unless ur the only one that gets offended, then well so be it

and i have been told i have a big mouth, but i make up for that adminnin the server in a good way, i make sure tat other people dont cross the line, for exmaple, ull never hear me say a racist ass comment or nuttin like that or try ot kick someone cuz they suck, and i keep an eye out for haxors, which i doubt u do for either of those options

lastly, i dont recall anyone sayin that they are gonna mute me when im in alias, of course they woudnt be able to cuz of my lvl, but i have never heard talk from pubs tellin me nonstop to stfu and that they are gonna call a vote to mute me, that tels u sometin right there

all i gots to say is g/l with watever ur gonna be doin, while im gonna stay here and exericse my 'divine right' to bitch at whomever i want, whenever (according to wat u sed)

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
Pete I'll mute you and all your alieses 8)

Download Post
Nervous
Subject:  
Good luck. Try to beat my personal record of 6 months with no ET (this year).

Oh and far as my complaining of late of the server, please no one take that as "he thinks I'm hacking". No I just think that if I could fix my client problems, I might have turned that situation around, but as things are...I don't know that I lost a fight to a better shot...Getting shot in the back, or in a crossfire because of stupid positioning, hey it's all in the game, but someone just rocking me over and over when I'm supposedly shooting 45's and 2+, well I just have trouble taking that. Reason it bothers me a bit...people say someone has a rep of shooting well, and then everybody goes after them.

Someone actually said to me on the server after I made a comment about the client issue ("I can't hit anything because of this issue"), "Learn how to shoot then."

I hit topshots and it was fuel dump and I had the highest percentage even running Allies in ALL 3 smgs (42-46 with Thompson, Mp40 and Colt) at the time. I was like "Yeah, I need to learn".

I know you guys get tired of hearing about this thing, especially if you aren't having it. It's just frustrating and please bear with me. I like being ABLE to do my best, and this client thing is just "playing with my emotions". LOL

Have a great day kids!

J

Download Post
yourgunforever
Subject:  
Nervous wrote: › Good luck. Try to beat my personal record of 6 months with no ET (this year).

Oh and far as my complaining of late of the server, please no one take that as "he thinks I'm hacking". No I just think that if I could fix my client problems, I might have turned that situation around, but as things are...I don't know that I lost a fight to a better shot...Getting shot in the back, or in a crossfire because of stupid positioning, hey it's all in the game, but someone just rocking me over and over when I'm supposedly shooting 45's and 2+, well I just have trouble taking that. Reason it bothers me a bit...people say someone has a rep of shooting well, and then everybody goes after them.

Someone actually said to me on the server after I made a comment about the client issue ("I can't hit anything because of this issue"), "Learn how to shoot then."

I hit topshots and it was fuel dump and I had the highest percentage even running Allies in ALL 3 smgs (42-46 with Thompson, Mp40 and Colt) at the time. I was like "Yeah, I need to learn".

I know you guys get tired of hearing about this thing, especially if you aren't having it. It's just frustrating and please bear with me. I like being ABLE to do my best, and this client thing is just "playing with my emotions". LOL

Have a great day kids!

J

Dang. Well I will try!
and thanks for the luck I shall need it.

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: