Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Nort
Subject:  HOOLIGAN ROMAN!!!!
well i was reviewing my wonderful PB logs and what do i see, but a little suprise was waiting for me!!!! head up hooligan you have a ban coming i guess....

[09.14.2006 09:39:38] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70383: ^1Hooligan (slot #10) Violation (MULTIHACK) #70383 [e43e96c87e27e45e5e9b9d85666cfc18(VALID:14) 62.179.71.112:27960]

[09.14.2006 09:47:21] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70383: ^1Hooligan (slot #10) Violation (MULTIHACK) #70383 [e43e96c87e27e45e5e9b9d85666cfc18(VALID:14) 62.179.71.112:27960]

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
1 - u've posted same violation before, so it's not the first time.

2 - what multihack is ?

Download Post
Rainbow
Subject:  
wow

that seems to be wunderbar to get his ass out of our house :)

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
Is it really Hooligan Roman? Does guid match?

Download Post
DrEvil
Subject:  
Why am I not surprised. I can't believe that he has gotten away with it for this long. If my memory serves me correctly he has been caught for this before and explained that he was adjusting some of his settings and Nort let it slide. Guess he pushed it to far this time. Its no surprise because normally he has no shot but once in awhile he has got game. Now we all know why and how.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Ekh....what multihack is ? Explain it for the little noob like me.

Download Post
Rainbow
Subject:  
i guess its an all in one package. you have everything what u need in that multihack thingi. but i really have no clue. its just a guess. :wink:

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Oh god, make me that pleasure and let me !ban him. It would be a perfect day then.

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  canot belive
Well if u guys are going to ban him then tell him why and then ban for i donot want him to come and post asking why he was banned.

I really donot know why people change like this. If i remembered he was a great guy donot know wat changed him.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
I heard gay sex changes ppl. Stev told me that, after his experiances with his good friend NumChuck :twisted:

Download Post
Hercermer
Subject:  
I didn't know Hooligan was loathed :( I'll miss his cheating ass ;P cuz that was one fine ass ;) Quazi showed me pics he gave him.

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  i knew
Quazi wrote: › I heard gay sex changes ppl. Stev told me that, after his experiances with his good friend NumChuck :twisted:

I knew there was something about stev, Thanks for clearing it quazi i own u one buddy.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
The Case Of The Hacking Roman is solved by none other than SherLockNub420.He connected in as Drunk Godfather and after Quazi asked if it was him he left.So I went alias and waited patiently till he came back.Well he did,this time I asked him myself if it was him,and no answer. So that's when good ol Hercermer assured me it was him,so that's when I brought out the old ban stick.Word to the wise,ShERloCkNuB420 always catches his prey.

@ Quazi

FUK OFF!!! :twisted:

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  teach me
Stev teach me ur SherLockNub420 ways of finding prey's. Teach me MASTER.

Download Post
Quizzle
Subject:  
Crazy... I play with him often because he plays late nights with me. I even mentioned to him that he completely sucks and then sometimes he's really good.

I always shrugged it off though because I still was usually beating him.

Download Post

Page 1 of 5

Jump to: