Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Who likes matt5?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Poll :: How many people like matt5?

I love him, he's an internet rebel!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The guy can't take a hint, no one wants him around.
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
I HATE HIM!
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 13

Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Gimli wrote: › I"m ex-AOD and I got no problems with any IoW

I did not take it in stride when stuff was said about me being in AOD...

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i cant take this shit no more! why/how the hell does aod have anything to do with this bullshit?

IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cause i got BS for being in aod and i told off IOW, then i kept gettin shit kept telling them off
loop
loop
loop untill you have a unremovable hate for the person,

Now, toss in tag stealing, and not being banned... this now upps the dislike

Well their ya go you have this just dislike so you start shit with that person

now that person does not take the shit and dishs it back

this starts a bunch of BS

whos gona get in trubble the goody good in the clan? or the pub?

no shit

BTW all you guys who have this whole matt acts like this, matt does this, looking out for me... etc etc making these posts gettin pissed GET A LIFE it takes me say about 30 secs to remove my ban and im back... GET A LIFE... fuck... i post here when im bored... its even funny just to see how pissed people get over me... who did nuttin lol to get banned cept be TKed... for being a noob on a map...

DONT take my word for it, check the post i made in the topic by frosty? about being tked IN THAT TOPIC i was issued the new ban... anything else is BS i was banned because of that... be it the last strike, i dont care THAT got me banned

being tked and bitching about it...
and why was i tked? and not just told i cant blow that up
CAUSE OF MY NAME... if i had another name i woulda been told...

IM not a pub though i was shitlisted from the AOD talking back stuff... and the tag stealing with no ban...
THE ONLY people who complain about me are IOW...
PLEASE find a pub who has a prob with me...
Their are some IOW who dont have a prob with me (some means more then one... so dont say jewman...)
I dont give a fuck about the topic here... its as loaded as it can be... love me im..... i should get a clue... hate me..... HOW FUKING LOADED where the fuck is dont mind? hes ok? i have not had a prob with him...

Anywho im tired, dont die in your sleep (it be to peaceful) =)

(note dispite the words used, etc. not pissed just used to make it sound stronger... o and i jump to my death to get off more art (pissed iow off and was even threathened MANY a time to be KICKED if i kept doing it...)) Just my game play even gets me on your bad side... its a fucking taactic GET A SNIPER and shoot at me... if ya hit me while tryin to jump FUKS ME up hell KILL me... but ya im out!

BTW STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT ME, STOP TRYIN TO FEEL COOL BY TRYIN TO BE A BULLY OR CALL ME NAMES

YOU GUYS ARE OBSESSSED... who likes matt.. this is how matt plays... matt matt matt all i do is play on a server... lmao...

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

the aod shit was a clan war in fun. i still give gim shit on the game but offline i say nothing to him, hell we even chatted about hanging out sometime. so AoD really has nothign to do with you matt5.

To explain aod had a member that was in iow first, paleontology
then he left us to make aod, recruited a few peeps off our server and shit talked us. so then as IoW then declared "war" on AOD. and named them as our "enemies"
But we do shit like that all the time. we also have clan server raids, those are SWEET fuN!

Download Post  No rating  
Tangik
IoW Supporter
310 Points

USA US Alaska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wow I have to post with this matt5 <--------- refereing to the (insert words here), I like the new step that has been taken lmao.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

(This Name Not Allowed) is officially off of Beck's acknowlegement list. This topic, and every other piece of shit waste of time thread devoted to him is locked.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic