Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Quazi
Subject:  Norton Internet Security - FUCK IT !!!
It's the worst antyvir program I have ever seen.

Ok my problem is - why the fuck, when I disable the "going out emails scanning" it still scans those email ?!

The result is even the smalles email goes out after half an hour !!!

What should I do to disable that shit ? (instead of buying new software and uninstalling Norton).

Download Post
Blade
Subject:  
You should uninstall Norton and buy a new antivirus program. I had Norton and thats what I did. :roll:

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
well there is ur problem, WHY THE FUCK would u use norton?? plz tell me wtf u were thinkin?

second of all u dont need no firewall, software that is, just getta router that has a hardware firewall, or if u wanna goo firewall, zonealarm.com is a good free software firewall

second of all if ur paranoid, and need virus checker, or if u download crack program, use avg free, works for me and its free

yeah so, i never run av scans on my comp, and once every 3/4 months i run spyware checker, i have yet to have spyware,adware,or viruses since the time i used comps and all i have is avg runnin and hardware firewall

and if u think im lyin, i even used hijack this to check shit out, so yes being security paranoid means being stupid

Download Post
Blade
Subject:  
Norton is not good so don't think to buy it.

Buy something better maybe Pete will have an idea of what you should buy.

Download Post
Masterphil
Subject:  
If you don't want to have any more problems with your computer, then just sell it and get a Mac. They're more reliable, and have less problems. :P

Download Post
Blade
Subject:  
Macs cost to much money. :cry:

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  Re: Norton Internet Security - FUCK IT !!!
Quazi wrote: › (instead of buying new software and uninstalling Norton).

Hmm....

Download Post
Tangik
Subject:  
Even though the firewall is disabled it will still be turned on, this is common now on quite a few firewalls, i.e. Norton, McAfee and a dozen others, you have to go into the program and disable the other features.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
So it's imposible to disable only one option of scanning outcoming emails ?

Download Post
Matt5
Subject:  
Im not using it so i cant tell you step by step but under anti virus options somewhere their is a option to disable the scanning of out going e-mails

Look around under the anti virus options

OR if you like i use mcafee on my computers i have a full AIO i can send you...

If you cant find it you can send me screen shots (and i can tell you where to click) or remote assistance and i will do it for you.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
The problem is I have disabled this option but it is still working even if it's not marked in options.

I think I will buy Zone Alarm soon. This prog is very good.

Download Post
Tangik
Subject:  
Yikes, if you have never used that program and you dont like Norton watch it, lots of shit that you need to learn with Zone Alarm. Go here and try them highest rated anti-virus company Eset. My buddy worked for them and loves that anti-virus protection.

Download Post
Matt5
Subject:  
Mcafee is the easyist shit in the world to use
Its the ONLY AV ive never had a prob with...
and its ranked i think 2ed or 3ed best?
Bit defender was best... i hate it... + it takes like a day to scan the system...
Like tan said zone alarm takes a little knolege
mcafee says XXXX is tryin to access the net... allow or block lol... and it tells you what it thinks you should do.

For anyone who says a router is enough here im behind a router with a firewall on

Notice what is circled in red...
That is 6290 per day...

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
thats cuz hackers know that there is an asshole sittin behind that very computer, so they go out to get ya

Download Post
Matt5
Subject:  
no, the comp is set up so it cant be seen on the internet. alot of blocks are spiders...
And going around a ban is not a hack lol... not how i do it...
I tihnk outside the box... thats all..

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: