Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject:  Enemy Territory - The drinking game?
To all of you that participated in the Enemy Territory "drinking game" last night.

I hate you all this morning!

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
You guys are really up for any excuse to get drunk it seems but that was hilarious.

Thanks the games last night peeps!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Details......?

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
Before I left, I was hearing it was in the works. Something along the lines of if you die to a certain person, you drink a shot, or if you win a map you drink a shot.

Download Post
Subject:  
You have to hand it to Andy. He found a way to keep my playing the game the whole evening. Usually I am waffle faced about 10 minutes after joining the server. I some how managed to play until the server died out. I did have to take some breaks throughout the evening to keep from puking.

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
It is very simple beck if someone from the opposite team killed you you had to take a drink. Now if you were tked by someone playing the game you had to take two drinks. Then some people mainly jayd were playing if you lost you had to chug the rest of your drink pretty simple :)

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  Re: Enemy Territory - The drinking game?
Yeah last night was fun! It definitely kept me from drinking my beers as fast as I usually do, since I was holding out until getting killed to take a sip from my beer. Conversely though, since I kept playing longer than usual, I also had more beers than usual. Specially with that finishing your drink when you lose rule...which apparently no one else was going by lol

Here's the rules, since no one seems to be getting them right yet:
1. If you get killed BY SOMEONE PLAYING THE GAME, you drink some of your drink.
2. If you get TK'ed BY SOMEONE PLAYING THE GAME, you drink two times from your drink.
3. Kill everyone.

neurosis wrote (View Post): › To all of you that participated in the Enemy Territory "drinking game" last night.

I hate you all this morning!

I hate you too! I had like 3 hours of sleep and was hating my life the entire day. Same time next week? lol

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
I actually stayed up later then planned as well, because of the fun i had with that game!

Yes that is the basic rules. I think we should throw in another one. If you go on a 10 kill spree. Everyone playing the game on opposite side gets a shot (or if you only have beer then chug half a beer or whatever you have left if less then half)

If you go on a 10 death spree - take 2 shots and teamkill everyone playing the game at least once to make them drink with you :)

Unfortunately I wont be able to play this friday or next. I have to go back to iowa for bachelor party this weekend and the wedding next :( I can play thursday nights though just not as late!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Enjoy your shots....

!weed

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
I quit drinking liquor. Sticking too beer for a bit

Download Post
Jayd
So do it with beer, that's what I do! You don't have to be insane like Nort is that drinks beer & takes shots of moonshine at the same time lol

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
Ok. the rules summarized.

Prerequisite: Identify yourself as playing the game (maybe we can add something to our name or what not)
This counts only for those in the drinking game

1. Any time you kill someone on the opposite side they take a drink

2. Any time someone from the opposite side kills you, you take a drink

3. If someone team kills you, you get a two drinks (or one shot)

4. Go on a 10 kill spree everyone on opposite side gets a shot

5. Go on a 10 death spree take 2 shots and TK all the players on your side (once) so they can drink with you

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
I think you should up the rewards for the sprees and start with sprees of 5

Download Post
Jayd
I definitely like the idea of identifying yourself as playing the game by adding something to your nick. Hopefully others won't mind to do so as well.

Should we add a rule that you have to be on TS to play?

I like where Sir Sux-A-Lot was going with adjusting the sprees but I think the death spree should stay at 10.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Well --- we identify ourselves with a green star *, but that is another game ;) 8) You'll have to come up with something else!

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: