Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerWhere was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS???

#1:  Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:03 am

I'm peering into the future.

I wake up on Saturday after a shitty night at <IoW>.

You (<Fill in your name>) failed to show up for games the night before.

This is really troubling.

Don't ruin my Saturday.

See you tonight, @ <IoW>

#2:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:41 am

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 am

I probably won't be around tonight. I'm making a bad decision and going out with an attractive young lady from work. Smile

#4:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:33 am

I'll hold off on bricking my computer until after Friday games.

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 am

lol? what are you planning on doing?

#6:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:36 am

I've already time traveled to the server for tonight.

#7:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Run my windows partition as a virtual machine, with pci lane/ gpu passthrough enabled. Also have to stick in an old gpu for displaying the linux desktop while the vm is using the newer gpu.

#8:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 pm

allagor wrote (View Post): › Run my windows partition as a virtual machine, with pci lane/ gpu passthrough enabled. Also have to stick in an old gpu for displaying the linux desktop while the vm is using the newer gpu.

When someone starts talking like this, all that I can think is; you must have way too much free fucking time on your hands. Wink

#9:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:37 pm

#10:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 pm

After algors fancy flame throwing.. Wink

#11:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:18 pm

neurosis wrote (View Post): ›
you must have way too much free fucking time on your hands. Wink

I though that was already apparent when my favorite game became GtkRadiant

#12:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 pm

I wont be on until closer to 10. We are doing a mobileiron upgrade tonight. ETA for that to complete is 1.5 hours. Not starting until 8 pm.

#13:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

This is how happy I am that its friday!

#14:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

I think that the little midget guy is nort.

#15:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:57 pm

At Neuro - why aren't you on the server already?!

#16:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

I was on the server for about an hour all by myself.

#17:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

It's only 2:00 PM you freak

#18:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Suck it baked.

#19:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 pm

SUCK IT neurosis. just SUCK IT...ohh and you can suck it as well QT

#20:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 pm

You are still the midget in that video nort! Wink

#21:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 am

I hope you guys have fun Wink I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

#22:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:47 am

I was playing and somehow time-leaped into Saturday. Where is everyone? Time for some Saturday Night Live ET!

#23:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 am

allagor wrote (View Post): › Run my windows partition as a virtual machine, with pci lane/ gpu passthrough enabled. Also have to stick in an old gpu for displaying the linux desktop while the vm is using the newer gpu.

Fuck yeah dude. GPU pass-through ftw.

Sakura wrote (View Post): › I hope you guys have fun Wink I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

Why not? What's going on? O_O

#24:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›

Fuck yeah dude. GPU pass-through ftw.

Sakura wrote (View Post): › I hope you guys have fun Wink I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

Why not? What's going on? O_O

Soon enough I will be focusing on school and such. Ya'll will be seeing me probably less and less.

#25:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Your future forecasting was a LIE beck! you woke up saturday and realized it was all just a untrue nightmare!

#26:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Not really. There were several people who didn't show up.

#27:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 am

#28:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Sorry BECK, I let you down. I ended up drinking a half a bottle of wine after I finished my whiskey. Wine and whiskey don't mix lets just say that.

#29:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 pm

hahah, the plist aliases were messed up so I thought you were on playing excellent riflenade all night.

Turns it out it was Sin.

(plist aliases fixed btw)

Laughing

#30:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › (plist aliases fixed btw)

Laughing

#31:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:20 pm

Sin, gonna play some GTAV today

#32:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:44 pm

way to make the thread go to the next page like a butthole, now beck will never see that reply
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerWhere was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS???

Generated using printer-friendly.