----------------------------------- BECK Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:19 am ----------------------------------- :lol: A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going up into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Screw me or climb the ladder to success" she said. No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner lady, who was appreciably easier on the eye. "Screw me hard or climb the ladder to success" she said. "Well", thought the man, "might as well carry on." On the next cloud was an even more shapely woman who, this time, was quite attractive. "Screw me now or climb the ladder to success" she exclaimed. As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went. On the next cloud was an absolute "drop dead" beauty. Slim, attractive, busty, the works. "Have wild gorilla sex with me or climb the ladder to success," she flirted. Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound grotesque man with armpit hair showing and flies buzzing around his head. "Who are you?" the man questioned. "Hello" grunted the ugly fat man, "my name is Cess!" :lol: